eleven

y/n's pov

holy shit, she looks beautiful.

ariana giggled, holding out her arms as she wiggled her fingers in jazz hands. "do you like it? it's brand new." she spun around, giving me the whole show.

she was wearing a skin-tight, off white dress with spaghetti straps that stopped just below her ass. there was a gold anklet around her ankle, a few necklaces around her neck and a single ring on her finger. on her feet were white, maybe three-inch heels with straps that wrapped around her ankles. the thing that wrapped the outfit together were white gloves that came up to her elbows. they were made out of the same expensive cloth material as her dress, with little holes cut so her thumbs would poke out, separate from the rest of her fingers.

her hair was down and pin straight, gold dangly earrings hanging from her ears. her makeup was done very natural, but her eyeliner was more exaggerated than normal.

i blinked.

god, i looked like shit standing next to her.

the rose in my hand suddenly felt heavy as i stared into her eyes, awkwardly smiling. ariana titled her head with another giggle, raising her hand as she snapped in my face. "are you alright, y/n/n? you seem a little out of it."

i blinked again and shook my head furiously. "no! i'm okay! you just—wow, you look gorgeous. i look like a garbage can compared to you." i chuckled, looking down at my feet.

ariana smiled widely and i stepped aside, letting her inside as i shut the door behind her. she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, my own finding her waist.

"i missed you," i mumbled against her bare shoulder, pressing a kiss to her skin. ariana laughed again, running her finger through my hair. "you just saw me a few hours ago."

"that doesn't matter, i still missed you." i hummed, reluctantly pulling away from our hug as i raised the rose. "for you, m'lady." i faked a posh accent, making ariana snort.

ariana bit her lip as she smiled, gently taking the rose from my hand. "just like our first date. you're such a gentleman, y/n. thank you." i gave her a cheesy smile, holding out my hand for her to take it. she did, and i led us to the dining room where dinner was waiting for us.

"you have no idea how nervous i was getting ready for this," i huffed out a breath. "i was sweating like crazy, running around this empty house." rolling my eyes, i let go of ariana's hand and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

ariana instantly leaned into me, lifting the rose to her nose as she breathed in the scent. "trust me, i was too. i tried to get ready myself, but i was so scared that it all looked like shit. i had to call vic and court to help me so i could look my best."

i shook my head. "oh c'mon. you could be covered in sweat, dirt, and tears and you'd still look more beautiful than ever to me."

ariana laid a hand on her heart, giving me a look. "awe!" she cooed, leaning up to peck my cheek. "you're such a romantic, loverboy." my cheeks felt hot again at the name that i had missed.

we had finally made it to the dining room and i immediately looked down at ariana to grasp her reaction. her eyes lit up and her dimples popped as she smiled widely. she looked up at me with a familiar glow.

she didn't even say anything, she just stared at me as she smiled. i laughed awkwardly, "uh, you're good?" ariana nodded frantically and giggled, standing on her toes to wrap her arms around me in a huge bear hug.

   i dipped my head and nuzzled into her neck, lacing one arm under her armpit and the other over her shoulder. ariana sighed, pressing herself closer to me. "this looks great, baby. thank you."