seventeen

i was alone at the airbnb the next morning when i woke up. y/n wasn't in bed or in the house at all, and i nearly panicked before i made my way to the kitchen and saw the cute note she left.

good morning, gorgeous ;) don't freak out and call the police, i'm making a quick stop at the grocery store to make lunch and dinner before we head home tomorrow. don't know how long i'll take, so don't wait up.

i love you so so much,
loverboy

i think i actually shed a tear, she's so cute.

i smiled, taking the note with me and putting it on my bag to gush over it later. i made my way back downstairs to watch some tv while scrolling through instagram. after a few, i switched to twitter to see what was happening, my eyes bulging out of my head as i saw y/n and i's shipname trending #1.

   i immediately clicked on it and literally jumped off of the couch screaming. the first thing that popped up was a photo of y/n and i from last night after we got our ice cream. her arms wrapped around me, mine around hers, and our lips locked.

   there was a second photo of her kissing the top of my head, and another of me squeezing her cheeks with my nails.

   the people were freaking out, obviously. some were screaming and crying, throwing up, all the good stuff. everyone was freaking out. even jimmy.

   since the truth was out, i decided to make an instagram post to confirm, even though we literally made out in public.

liked by victoriamonet, dojacat, swiftie13 and 6,483,950 others @arianagrande: guess our little secrets out @y/n

@arianagrande: guess our little secrets out @y/n.c .....oops!

view all 1,483,593 comments

   i smiled contently, clicking post and waiting for the notifications on instagram and twitter to roll in. seconds after, the jingling of keys rang through my ears before the door swung open. y/n's body emerged from the outside. there was a black cap on her head and her sweatshirt hood was up, covering her face completely.

   she was breathing heavily which made me frown, turning my body completely on the couch. she dropped the bags she had in her hands before she bolted past me. i still didn't get any glimpse at her face as she ran, her hand under her nose.

   my brows furrowed as i stood up from the couch. i walked around the couch and made my way to the bedroom where i knew she was headed, my eyes widening as i saw quite large droplets of blood on the hardwood.

   "holy shit! baby! are you okay!" i called out as i ran to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. i gently knocked on the door when she didn't answer, the only thing being heard was the sound of the sink running. i called out her name again.

"i-i'm okay, babe. jus—just go s-sit back down, okay?" y/n finally croaked out, the sound of tears in her voice making my heart break. a few seconds passed until a sob ripped through her chest, making my worries skyrocket.