important question!

heyyy! i've been gone for a very long time, but i had to take sometime for myself. the end of the school year was very stressful and i wanted to focus on that. so sorry again, but i'm back!

and regular updates will be back starting today!

but i have a very important question about upcoming books that i already have in my drafts. both will be coming out, but i want to see which you guys would prefer to have first.

i'll give a small description of both, and if you don't mind, please comment under the one you would like to have first:

a:

y/n and ariana were high school sweethearts that ended up getting married young, but once y/n makes a big mistake, ariana settled for divorce. but, they still see each other regularly due to their twin sons, milo and parker.

y/n hasn't made the same mistake she did all those years ago in five years, and she wants her family back. but, even though there's no denying she still loves her, ariana still has a bad image of her ex in mind and doesn't know if she could forgive her.

with ariana suddenly having a new boyfriend, y/n hatches a plan with her best friend to get her wife back.

b:

ariana is a single mother to four-year-old delilah. delilah's father left when ariana told him she was pregnant and sent ariana the divorce papers just days after delilah was born.

delilah is quite the handful for ariana, and she decides that she's in need of help. luckily, her good friend josephine has a daughter of her own that she hired a babysitter for, and she thinks she'd be perfect for ariana's situation; y/n.

y/n starts the job soon after ariana hires her. after a few weeks of rocky roads, delilah eventually warms up to the idea of having a babysitter and she and y/n are stuck together like glue.

ariana soon realizes her obvious attraction to the younger girl, but is afraid to act on her desires because of her daughter. but ariana just can't help it, and neither can y/n.

whichever plot gets the most comments will start updates this month, and the other will begin updates in july. but, both will still be coming.

( btw, expect an update for sweet later today ;) )

i love you so much <333!!!