sixteen

my hand squeezed y/n's tighter than ever as i basically dragged her to the front door of our airbnb. she was breathing heavily from her swollen lips behind me, her fingers twitching in my hold.

   i slipped the keys out from her back pocket and quickly unlocked the door, gently pushing her inside. she nearly tripped over her own feet, making me giggle a little as i shut the door behind me.

   i sunk my teeth into my bottom lip as i grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her towards me. i connected our lips in a rushed kiss, pushing her up against the wall.

   she groaned onto my lips as my hands ran along her body, trailing under her shirt and on her abs. her own hand hesitantly came up to grip my hips, pulling me even closer to her.

   she practically whimpered as i pulled away, my lips finding her neck. "b-baby—i didn't even finish my—fuck—ice cream." she whispered, her other hand squeezing the styrofoam bowl that was still half full with ice cream.

   she looked to the side and sighed, placing the bowl down on the small table by the door. "i really wanted that," she whined, her lips forming a pout.

   i glanced up at her as i dug my teeth into her pulse point, making her hiss. "well i want you more." i spoke softly into her ear, leaving a small kiss to the shell before returning to her neck.

   y/n licked her lips as she slowly ran her hands down my back. i left a rather large mark on her neck before pulling away, humming. "why're you so nervous, baby? huh?"

   she swallowed thickly, squeezing her eyes shut. "i—i dunno?" she pouted, her voice high and whiny as she shrugged her shoulders.

   i hummed again, dragging my nails down her long arms, making her shiver. "well...if you're too shy to fuck me, maybe i can go find someone else that can? don't you think?"

   i obviously wasn't going to go and find someone else, i was just talking out of my ass. but i wanted y/n to take control—really take control.

   she was always gentle with me, and i loved that. but i wanted her to be rough. to put it bluntly, i just wanted her to fuck the shit out of me.

   i looked up at y/n and saw her nose twitch, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. her lips spread into a small smile, a little laugh leaving her lips. "oh really?"

   i smiled back. "mhm. i mean, a girl has needs and if you can't satisfy me then i guess i need someone else to do it for me—oh shit!" i cut myself off with a yelp as y/n grabbed me by the waist, pinning my front against the wall.

she dipped her head so her lips were level with my ear. "if you wanted me to fuck you, ari, you could've just asked." she whispered, trailing her hands up my back and to my hair.

she gently unraveled my hair from its tight ponytail, leaving the two hair ties around her own wrist. she massaged my scalp to relax it from the small amount of gel i had used earlier, leaving it to fall down my shoulders and my back.

y/n hummed quietly, her hands falling to my back again. "you like this dress, hm?" she asked, fiddling with the zipper in the back. i whined, resting my forehead against the cold wall.

"y-yeah," i whispered softly, my confidence from earlier dwindling down into a puddle.

"good," y/n smiled against my ear, positioning her hands on either side of the zipper. "i'll buy you a new one." she gave my dress one hard tug and it gave loose, ripping next to the zipper.

i shivered as the cold air made contact with my bare back, making y/n chuckle. she kept pulling until the rip reached the bottom of my dress, letting it go. she pulled at the straps and let them fall down my arms, the dress completely falling off my body and pooling at my feet.