34- Willow?

SPIKE'S POV

'Did you find anything?' Buffy asked Giles as we stood in his living room.

'No' he replied flipping through spell books 'I don't have any on this sort of stuff'

'Well does the Magic Box?' I asked

'No. I think Willow has the books' he mumbled

'What?!' Buffy snapped

'I know, I know. This is looking bad'

'Well, let's go and see Willow. Check out her bookshelf but we'll make it suss' Buffy offered

'Okay, okay. Be careful' Giles told us.

We walked through the darkness and into the college, almost everyone's lights were on.

'I feel bad' I told Buffy

'Why? What's wrong?' She questioned

'Now we can only go out in the dark again, I kind of miss the sun'

We walked up the steps to Willow's dorm building.

'Don't feel bad, I don't mind at all Spike. As long as I am with you' she smiled

'That's sweet.'

We arrived at Willow's dorm room and Buffy knocked. We waited, and waited. I could hear noises coming from inside.

'Willow!' Buffy called out

'Hey Buff' Willow puffed opening the door 'what's up?'

'Umm'

We hadn't thought that far.

'Just here to catch up, its been so long!' Buffy exclaimed 'hey Tara' she smiled pushing her way into the room, I followed.

'Um I'm going to study' Tara awkwardly said grabbing some random books and running out the room.

Buffy stood smiling widely at Willow, who stood awkwardly on her feet, like we were strangers. Buffy started talking to Willow about College and how she wanted to catch up, she gave me a look that glanced at the book shelf. I tried to casually stroll over and have a look. I tilted my head reading the names on the spines of the books. None mentioned Magic on inanimate objects, I shook my head at Buffy.

'Well we gotta go' Buffy lied 'but hey we'll see you soon'

'Okay... Bye' Willow awkwardly smiled.

'Nothing' I told Buffy once outside, 'all regular magic books.'

'Hm, I have no idea what's going on' Buffy said to me

'Were you serious about college? That you want to catch up and stuff?' I asked her

'Maybe, I'm not too sure. I tried to catch up, but I think it's too late now, there's so much to do.'

'Yeah, I get that.' I smiled 'plus I love spending time with you'

'Me too' she said grabbing my hand as we walked home. 'What should we do tonight?' She asked

'Up to you, I'm not fussed' I replied

'I think we should - did you hear that?' She panicked putting her body in front of me.

'Well hello Buffy' Angelus said out of the darkness.