7- The Plan

BUFFY'S POV

I rolled over and felt around for Spike next to me, he had nearly rolled off the bed. I grabbed his arm and tried to pulled him over, but I was too tired and had no strength. He woke up slightly and moved over closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we continued to sleep.

*BANG BANG* Someone knocked on the door

'Ugh' I moaned

'Daylight so it's up to you' Spike groaned

'Yeah some excuse' I laughed rolling out of bed, I rushed downstairs and opened the door.

'Whoa Buff put some pants on' Xander said covering his eyes and stepping into the house, followed by Giles and Willow.

'What! What's going on?!' I demanded pulling my shirt down to cover my legs.

'Buffy it's 11:30 am, let's get to work! Go get dressed and Spike I presume' Giles informed me

'Oh. Whoops' I laughed

'Spike!!!' I called running up the stairs, Spike was still in bed. I jumped on the bed near Spike and he instantly jumped up.

'Whoa what's up love?' he panicked

'The gang's here apparently it's 11:30 am' I told Spike

'Oh wow' Spike said rolling out of bed. We both changed and joined the gang downstairs for brunch.

For brunch we had eggy bread and orange juice, Willow always made it perfectly. Spike had his usual pigs blood, when he first moved in he wouldn't drink in front of me, like he was embarrassed or something? After a while and a while of me nagging him that it's okay he finally started drinking blood in front of me and the gang.

'So why are you guys here so early?' I asked while finishing my orange juice.

'It's not early' Giles replied

'Early for me' Spike said

'You sleep through the night now!' Giles laughed

'Yeah well' Spike shrugged clearing the plates and cups.

'Anyway Buffy we need to work out what's going on about what you saw the other day' Willow informed us

'Oh...' I sighed 'do we have to do that now?'

'When Buffy?' Giles asked

'I don't know! I just feel pressured, it's hard to say what I saw! It could all mean nothing okay! Mum said it was all in my head, maybe it wasn't real' I jumped off my seat and left the room, I climbed the stairs up to the second floor and locked myself in the bathroom. I sat down next to the sink and stretched my legs out.

Everything mum said could of meant nothing, she said it was all in my head and maybe she was right or maybe she just meant it was happening in my head because I was knocked out, I mean where else would it happen? I lifted my knees up and rested my head on them, was I really in heavens waiting room? I leant my head onto the cool tiled wall and shut my eyes, when suddenly the walls started to shake a little. I immediately jumped up.

'Buffy!' Spike banged on the door

'Yeah?' I replied

'Let me in love'

'No I'm fine' I called back

The walls shook again and I went up to the nearest wall and put my head on it. Everything seemed normal I turned around and the red demon from the graveyard stood in front of me, it's eyes stared at me wide and unblinking.

'AHHHHH' I screamed unsure what to do, this demon wasn't that interested in me last time. 'SPIKE!' I yelled

The red demon moved in front of the locked door and I screamed again.

'BUFFY!?' Spike yelled

'BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!' I yelled back

The red demon looked at me to the door then back at me. He reached his hand out to my arm and I kicked it away

'Not again!' I said

'Yes' he whispered, he reached both arms out and grabbed for my legs I jumped and kicked him in the face, he fell backwards and hit his head on the shower.

'SPIKE HURRY!' I yelled again, I could hear Spike trying to break the door down.

The demon got up and raised his right hand, I could instantly feel magic taking over my body as I stood helplessly unblinking. The demon walked up to me and sunk his nails into my arm flesh, the liquid drained into my blood stream and my heart sped up. My brain begun to fuzz and my eye sight slowly turned black again, the door busted open and the red demon vanished into thin air.

'BUFFY!?' Spike yelled but my eyes shut and I couldn't see or hear him.

I opened my eyes to find I was lying on white floor, heaven again? I wondered. I stood up and looked at my clothes they were the same as what I had on before. The red demon appeared out of no where and took a seat that appeared as well. He waved his arm and another seat appeared. 

'Join me' he said

'No thanks' I replied

He lifted his arm and I was dragged towards the chair like last time and forced to sit.

'What do you want red demon!?' I demanded

'Is that what you have been calling me? Red demon? I'm a Flarbohorn demon. Don't ask why, it is what it is' he smiled

'Okay.'

'Sorry Buffy I presume this has been hard on you, I'm here to explain everything.' he told me

'Alright. Explain then' I said

'The other night in the grave yard I honestly didn't mean to get into a fight with you guys I just needed to tell you something that couldn't possible be spoken out loud. But all the drama with the kicking and fighting finally I got my hands on you. I didn't expect it to affect you that much, anyway I thought the best person to explain all this to you was your mother, I took the shape of her and well I told you it was heaven because that made the most sense. Except, I didn't realise how you would react to it being your mother and all, we ran out of time and I didn't get to tell you everything you were meant to know.' the demon stood up and stretched, he sat back down and waved his hand making a footstool appear at his feet. He lifted his feet up and continued.

'I knew you would choose going back to Spike than staying in heaven, that really wasn't an option, the point of all this is an apocalypse is coming and you have to stop it. Down town in the west a group of vampires is gathering together to form a group of some of the worst demons, even heard they might try to turn Angel back to Angelus. They are disappointed about Spike though said he's a lost cause now. Anyway, it's happening in about a week or more once they have all of the baddest, I'm sorry about all of this, it wasn't meant to get this messy. Good luck Buffy' the red demon stood up and clicked his fingers and in a instant everything went black and I felt the comfort of my bed I was on. I opened my eyes to see Spike sitting next to me reading, I instantly jumped on him and he hugged me

'Oh thank god!' he said

'Sorry' I replied hugging him tightly around the waist

'It's fine love' he smiled.