22- No words

BUFFY'S POV

I sat facing the door in front of the stairs crying. I had actually never seen Giles storm off before. I think I've been way to harsh on him, how could I treat him like that? I know he hurt the love of my life's feelings but Giles is like a dad to me and I made him angry. Spike climbed down the stairs and sat behind me, he wrapped his arms around me as I cried, I couldn't even say anything to him.

'Shh baby it's okay' Spike whispered, he picked me up and carried me upstairs, and I slept for about an hour.

I walked downstairs and found Spike in the kitchen reading the mail, I still hadn't yet paid.

'Hey' I said

'Hey love, how are you?' He replied

'I'm okay' I said spacing out a bit 'did Willow come back yet?'

'No sorry, but I'm sure she will. Hungry?' He asked

'No, no way. I can't eat'

'Buffy please' he frowned

'No' I turned away and headed for the lounge room, I really had to make it up to Giles. He is such a huge part of the gang, I can't be mad at him.

'Lets go to the Magic Box' I called out to Spike

He came into the lounge 'What?' He asked

'I'm going to apologise' I declared

'Okay' he smiled

I forgot Spike's feelings where hurt by Giles' words, I was making it all about myself.

'Oh baby I'm so sorry' I replied

'For what?' He asked

'Ugh' I moaned walking over to him 'I've made this whole thing about myself, when you were the one hurt in the first place. Baby I love you and I'm sorry and I don't know how it got like this'

'Aw, Buff, I'll always love you. Let's go to the Magic Box.'

We walked to the Magic Box hand in hand, I have to stop loosing sight of the good things in my life, mainly Spike. This whole thing with Giles just got so out of hand, I don't even understand. All I know is Giles was kind of mean to Spike, he didn't need to now how souls where taken out of bodies. God I don't even need to know that, who would? I over reacted yelling at Giles about it, I should of handled it better, I should handle everything better, I just don't know how!

'Nearly there' Spike smiled

'okay sweeite' I smiled back

God how could I loose sight of Spike, he was the best damn thing in my life, he constantly thinks about me, cares about me and most importantly he loves me! And of course I love him, he's amazing. Honestly in all my life I've never had a more perfect boyfriend, I mean Angel, what about Angel? The supposedly first love of my life... The vampire who is now the most evil thing walking around on this planet: Angelus. Who I have to kill in only three days and we don't even have a solid plan yet. Spike said that thing about the sun and Willow was working on something, God I hope she figures something out. That idea is pretty genius actually, if we can bring the sun back, then poof no more vampires, except Spike luckily we have the ring of Amara. Something does seem a bit fishy about it though, like just out of the blue Willow finds the famous Ring of Amara, I'm not blaming Willow but somethings up with that. The sun thing can surely not work because that would be way to easy and then where would the fight be? I know I said I would kill Angelus, but can I?