1- Love

BUFFY'S POV

'Spike I'm home' I said opening the door, Spike came out the kitchen

'Oh good your home! I tried to make dinner but it failed' he frowned

'Oh darling don't worry the gang is coming over soon for take out'

'Good. Thought I ruined everything'

I smiled at Spike frowning like a little boy upset because he failed dinner. I walked up to him and held his head in my hands.

'You could never ruin anything' I said softly kissing him on the lips.

About an hour later the gang arrived, take out dinner in their arms.

'We have pizza, Chinese food and hot chips!' Xander called out placing the food down on the table in the lounge room.

'Oh and a special order of pigs blood for Spike' he smiled, and it made me smile.

'Thanks Xander!' Spike beamed.

We all sat around the table, some on the couch some on the floor. Spike and I happily sat on the floor together.

'So what happened today? Anything good?' Willow asked

'I tried to cook but it failed' Spike laughed drinking his blood

'Did you follow a recipe?' Tara asked

'Sort of' Spike replied

'Well!' Xander started 'I have news'

'Oh! What is it!?' Anya asked without patiences

'I got a promotion at the construction site!'

'Oh Xander congratulations!' everyone yelled excited with the news.

'I know! I'll get some more cash rolling in soon' he told us

'Yay! Money!' Anya squealed

'Anya you get enough money
as it is at the Magic Box' Giles told her

'You can never have enough money Giles!' She snapped back without realising.

'Sweetie it's okay!' Xander assured Anya.

Tara looked at her watch uncomfortably and Willow noticed.

'Well it's getting kind of late' she said

'Yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow in class and I will hopefully pop into the Magic Box tomorrow' I said

'Great!' Xander said rubbing his hands together 'see you all tomorrow'

'Cya' everyone waved

'Bye' Spike said.

I sat staring at Spike

'What?' he asked

I stood up and started picking up the rubbish from dinner, he picked up the rest and quickly followed me into the kitchen.

'What?' he asked again,

I giggled 'Nothing'

'Sure' he smiled gliding his hands around my waist from behind.

'I'll go get ready for bed' he said

'Okay I'll be there in a minute' I replied packing up.

The house was empty, besides me and Spike living here. After Mum past away I couldn't stand being alone in the house. I started seeing Spike and hanging out with him a lot on patrols then one thing led to another. I was rarely home, I was either crashing in Willow and Tara's dorm room or accidentally staying over at Spike's crypt. One day though I somehow woke up in my house, I heard Spike in the bathroom and asked what was going on.

'Slayer you're rarely home, I'm worried about you. So I brought you back' he had told me

'I don't want to be here alone though!' I had yelled at him

'I'm here' he had smiled and then he just never left.

I woke up, I forgot what it felt like to have the sun burn your eyes in the morning, but I liked the darkness that surrounded my eyes and made it easier for me to wake up. I gotten used to the arm that was always draped over me, as if he was scared to loose me. I liked it. I rolled over and snuggled my face into his chest where it was warm, he pulled me closer and wrapped both arms around me. This was the one place I felt safe.