40- Plan Time

SPIKE'S POV

I heard the door click and the sound of keys being thrown onto a table. Finally. Buffy was home. I ran downstairs and hugged her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

'Hey darling' she smiled kissing my cheek 'I wasn't gone that long' she laughed

'It's not about that aha' I replied 'I can't miss you?' I asked

'Of course you can' she giggled 'secret? I missed you too' she said smirking

'Did you find anything?' I questioned

'Yes, I know where he is, hopefully' she sighed 'I didn't go though! I knew you would want to come and he's probably there now because it's daylight so we'll wait till night falls so we can snoop in his house'

'Good that's exactly what I want to do' I smiled 'you know me too well!'

'Ha' she smirked knowing she was right 'have you had lunch?'

'Yeah sorry I couldn't wait. Do you want me to make you something' I offered

'I can make it, it's cool'

I sat on a kitchen stool while she made a sandwich, I watched her the way she did it so carefully but it was obvious she didn't care. I blinked hard trying to clear my head.
We knew where Angelus was.
We have to kill him.
Nightmare over.
Something is just not right though and I can't put my finger on it.
Buffy put her sandwich on a plate and joined me.

'What's wrong?' She asked making it obvious that it was obvious that I was upset.

'This just seems too easy, I think there is a catch' I told her

'What do you mean?' She questioned

'Maybe Willy lied'

'Nah I looked into his eyes, he didn't squirm at all'

'Well maybe it's a trap'

'Well lucky you will be there Spike'

'Ugh something's not right and I don't know what it is'

'Or maybe you can't face the fact that something is going our way'

I laughed 'okay Buffy.'