45- Fire Alarm

BUFFY'S POV

We raced outside, there was already people swarmed everywhere but the one person we were looking for was Tara. Giles: the tallest person, tried his best to look over everyone to spot her but couldn't.

'I see Willow' Spike called out leading the gang to her location.

'Oh my gosh guys' Willow blurted out 'what are you doing here? Never mind it doesn't matter! Tara is missing!'

'Wait what?' I exclaimed

'Yeah I don't know if she went back into the fire or something, I can't see any smoke, but we rushed outside together and then I turned my back and poof she was gone'

'Okay, um we'll find her' I replied grabbing Spike's arm 'Giles stay with Willow please.'

We weaved in and out of all the people being careful not to bump into them, Spike bobbing along side me as we scanned the crowd. Nothing. Tara was gone and we couldn't find her.

'Where do you think she would go?' I asked him

'I don't know, maybe she didn't go anywhere' he replied

'What are you implying?' I responded

'Well, think about it Buffy maybe someone took her, maybe that someone was Angelus'

'Ahh...' I moaned panicking, turning side to side trying to scan the crowd, this can't be happening not right now, how could he know our plan? God dammit why couldn't she just turn up right now and make everything okay?

I rushed back to Willow and Giles pulling Spike along, 'she's not here' I told them

'Well what do you think happened?!' Willow gushed out

'Willow, we need to talk.'