2- Yeah. What of it?

SPIKE'S POV

I felt the breath of Buffy breathing heavily onto my chest, I wonder what it is like to breathe again? It has been a while.

'Spike' Buffy whispered into my chest

'Yes love?' I whispered back

'What's the time?' she asked

'8am pet, you have class at 9:30 am' I reminded her

'I can stay a little bit longer' she giggled

'Nope' I laughed gently pushing her off me 'you take forever to get ready'

'Ugh' she moaned and rolled out of bed. I got up and went downstairs to let her get ready.

There wasn't much to do during the day when she was gone. I would just sit around all day waiting for her to get home so we could go out or slay.

I hopped down the stairs and went to the fridge, I probably should have gotten dressed. Buffy climbed down the stairs and jumped onto the kitchen stool.

'Oh put a shirt on show off' she laughed, I showed off my abs and laughed as well
'At least I have pants on' I smiled

'I wouldn't mind if they were off' Buffy smirked

'Oh really?' I laughed and pretended to pull my pants down. Buffy was in a fit of giggles.

'What do you want for breaky love?' I asked

'Mm waffles' she smiled

'I tried that yesterday remember, and I failed' I frowned

'No I think you will get it this time'

'Well okay!' I smiled.

'Here!' I said handing her the waffles and smiling waiting for her approval.

She took a bite and smiled
'I think you got it!'

'Really!?' I beamed

'Yeah love aha'

Buffy finished her waffles and headed to class.

'I'll see you later love and we'll go to the Magic Box' I told her

'Okay sweetie' she smiled and kissed me, then left.

I heard the door click and I jumped up like an excited puppy when it's owner got home. I raced out the kitchen and to the door.

'Whoa hey love' Buffy smiled shutting the door

'Hey!' I smiled

'How was your day?' she asked

'The same as usual. What about you?' I replied

'Hm I only fell asleep during one class! And Willow and Tara taught their cat a new trick'

'That sounds fun'

Buffy looked at me and gave a small smile.

'What?' I asked

'Oh nothing' she stuttered

'No it was a pity smile' I replied

'A what?'

'A pity smile! Meaning you feel sorry for me'

She looked at me and frowned.

'What?' I asked again.

She came up to me and hugged me, her arms around my waist nearly reaching all the way around and her head on my chest. I smiled and pulled her in closer wrapping my arms around her neck. The silence was so quiet I could just feel and hear the sound of her beating heart.

'Love you' I whispered into her hair, she lifted her head and looked at me.

'Love you too' she kissed me on the lips for a long time and for a moment I got lost.

I was unaware I was in a world, swept up in the love of Buffy, it felt like nothing around me was real.

'Want to go the the Magic box now?' she asked

'Yeah' I smiled.