15- Shock horror

BUFFY'S POV

The gang left because Willow had school work, which apparently was more important than an apocalypse. Xander had some sort of construction emergency and Giles had to help Anya at the shop. But they all promised to start researching as soon as they were done.

'I guess we should start researching' I said holding my hand out for Spike on the lounge.

'Nah can't be bothered' he moaned falling to the side. I sat in front of him and stroked his hair.

'But you promised' I whispered into his ear

'I know love' he smiled sleepily

'You can sleep' I said 'I'll wake you if I find anything'

'I love you' he beamed wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down. I giggled as he kissed me neck and my face.

'I love you too' I smiled caressing his face 'have a good sleep'

He got up and made his way upstairs to our room. I pulled myself to the lounge room table and flipped the laptop open.
Starting off I googled Apocalypse, even though I know what one is. The pictures were quite graphic and I had to quickly scroll through, its amazing though, the word Apocalypse is translated from the Greeks. Next I googled vampires, I already seemed to know everything to know about them, specially since I sleep with one. The red demon said they were forming a team of the baddest vampires and I didn't know any of them, the only two baddest I knew were Angelus and the old Spike. But I presume in the team will be a lot of dumb vampires who want to be famous. So I did the thing that killed me the most and I googled Angelus. I remember when I first met Angel and saw the tattoo on his back, the gang and I stayed up for hours researching him. Well I didn't but Willow and Giles did, Willow told me all about Angel's curse from the gypsies and Giles told me all the horrible things he did while he was Angelus. But Giles didn't tell me everything, I remember him skimming and skipping a lot of pages. I went to the book shelf and found the right book, one of Giles' originals I stole, I found the page with Angelus written in fancy lettering at the top of the page and begun.
Angelus kills 5 children in a family and leaves the mother brutally injured and fighting for life.
'Oh god' I gulped I forgot how horrible he could be, I looked up to the laptop and saw pictures, hand painted drawings of him running through streets leaving bloody bodies everywhere. I turned back to the book and kept reading.
Angelus sets fire to 3 houses for pleasure, while sucking the blood of a bar owner.
Angelus turns a family of 7 into his owns but leaves without giving any guidance.
Angelus robs a bank after killing the two owners and only workers.

'STOP!' Spike yelled running up from behind me, I jumped off my chair in shock and realised I had tears on my cheeks.

'Don't read it love' he said

'I need to know what we are up against' I sobbed

'That's not the way' he replied, he held out his hand and I put the book on the table. He walked me over to the lounge and I sat on his lap.

'Vampires are stupid, honestly I would rather be human. Once they get turned for the first time they think they have all the power in the world. They think it's fun and only think of themselves.' Spike said hugging me

I squeezed him back and laid my head on his shoulder.

'But it's horrible to think that those things happened.' I replied

'I'm sorry' he frowned

'What for?'

'You don't want to know the stuff I did'

'Spike that doesn't matter anymore, you're a good person and I love you' I smiled

'Oh Buffy' he said pulling me down onto the lounge 'I love you too'