Introduction (Work related)

-The opening chapter of Gongshou is 5 years old \The system of redemption and healing\

Raising cubs Ji Mian travels into a heart-wrenching novel and becomes a cannon fodder substitute for the protagonist.

One of the villain bosses killed Ji Mian who crossed over and looked at the five-year-old villain boss Ji Mian: Oh, how pitiful, why is it so hard for the cannon fodder substitute? : Hey, it's so pitiful, let me help him.

Watching the villain boss being framed in middle school Ji Mian: Hey, it's so pitiful, I'll beg for mercy,watching the villain boss become a boss, getting closer and closer to himself.

His eyes were deep and his voice was hoarse: hey, I'm so pitiful, my brother helps me... #Tools why bother to make cannon fodder stand-ins#

Copy 2 (from the perspective of the protagonist of the original book):

For Li Jue, Ji Mian is a dispensable substitute. The teenager jumped down from a tall building for him and fulfilled his love Ji Mian life After all, he hated it, used it, and finally abandoned it.

After Ji Mian died, he was surprised, shocked, and finally reluctant to live again.

Only then did Li Jue know that he really loved Ji Mian. He swore that he must treat Ji Mian well. Mian, don't let him down anymore and then he sees - Ji Mian feeds Fu Chenyu to eat Ji Mian sends Fu Chenyu to school Ji Mian helps Fu Chenyu fight Fu Chenyu hits him according to Ji Mian:? ? ? He remembered that Fu Chenyu killed Ji Mian in his previous life, right?

#dog forced Fu Chenyu to return my wife! # #The hatred of killing his wife and the hatred of taking his wife are inseparable! #

He came back from hell, even if he went down to the abyss and risked his life,He returns from hell, even if he goes down to the abyss and sacrifices his life, he will get Ji Mian.

*Demining: The protagonist of the original book, Gong Chongsheng, wanted to chase his wife's crematorium, but he met Shou who wore a book (what about my older wife??? Fu Chenyu only likes Ji Mian who has passed over, and has nothing to do with Ji Mian in his previous life (original) Emotional entanglement.

(I'm just an emotionless killer.jpg *Little fox Gong (Fu Chenyu) x Very cautious little rabbit (Ji Mian)

*Next year, read to me: Gong is Fu Chen Yu Gong is Fu Chen Yu Gong is Fu Chen Yu Gong is Fu Chenyu*Your wife is so nice, but it's mine now.jpg Content tags: urban love, special liking, slap in the face Su Luoyu ┃ Others: One sentence introduction: your wife is fine, the next second is mine.