Chapter 16 Friends

Ji Mian lowered his head and wiped the workbook with an eraser, pretending that nothing happened.

    He couldn't help but murmured in his heart, thinking that the big guys are walking without a sound, when did they come?

    Fu Chenyu sat back in his seat with a cold face, Ji Mian rubbed his eyes after using the eraser.

    When the class bell rang, Su Luoyu wiped away her tears and sat upright looking at the blackboard.

    The first lesson is the class of Chinese teacher Mr. Shi, who is also the head teacher of their Class 311 and will take them to the sixth grade of primary school in the future.

    Teacher Shi said: "Students, turn on the synchronous training now. Today we will read "Looking Back at the Corner" during the lecture. Check the synchronous training with each other at the same table, and stand up and listen to the class if you haven't written it."

    Su Luoyu hasn't come to ask for leave these days. Synchronized language training was yesterday's homework, and now his textbook is blank.

    He, who has always been a good student, blushed and said hesitantly, "Fu Chenyu, have you written it?"

    Fu Chenyu's synchronous training is neatly written and the words are beautiful.

    Su Luoyu asked, "Can I read a copy with you?"

    Fu Chenyu glanced at him lightly, and the scene of Ji Mian handing him the paper appeared in his mind. He was annoyed and angry. As soon as Su Luoyu opened his mouth, he pulled his "Synchronous Training" in his own direction, completely rejecting him.

    Su Luoyu's face turned even redder. He didn't expect Fu Chenyu to reject him so neatly.

    They have been at the same table for three years!

    But Fu Chenyu was still like this, cold and ignorant.

    Su Luoyu's aggrieved eyes turned red, thinking of Ji Mian, she still thinks Ji Mian is better.

    When autumn arrives, sweet-scented osmanthus blooms outside the window, and large swaths of gold bloom on the trees.

    Ji Mian's position was by the window, his eyes were a little uncomfortable, he rubbed it, and continued to do his homework.

    Before get out of class, Mr. Shi reminded the classmates to prevent pink eye disease. I heard that a child had pink eye disease in the second grade, and his eyes were super scary.

    For elementary school students, in addition to playing games between classes, they huddle together and talk gossip.

    The legend of pink eye spread quietly in Liming Elementary School.

    By the end of school, pink eye has become one of the most terrifying diseases.

    He Xi was so frightened that he turned his head and shared with Ji Mian, "They said that pink eye can be contagious just by looking at someone! It's terrible..."

    Ji Mian muttered, "How can it be so scary."

    He didn't care at all about elementary school students who didn't have common sense.

    He Xi patted his chest and said in horror, "Second grade is downstairs. Do you think I accidentally looked at that pink eye when I went downstairs?"

    Ji Mian wrote oral arithmetic training, and rubbed his eyes again. The pollen of the osmanthus outside the window made him a little allergic.

    "No." Ji Mian sneezed, "Ah!"