Chapter 19 Adolescence

The summer vacation of 2006 was long and leisurely. On July 24th, Ji Mian received an admission letter from the junior high school of Tongcheng Foreign Language School, welcoming him to officially become a member of the experimental class of the first grade of the first grade.

    Lin Minzhi took out her savings and bought a set of school district housing next to the foreign language school before Ji Mian went to junior high school. The house prices in the past few years have not grown as crazy as later generations, and Tongcheng is not a big province. One hundred and forty bungalows cost only 800,000.

    Thinking that her son will be studying in a foreign language school for six years in junior high and high school, Lin Minzhi gritted her teeth and paid the full amount.

    In recent years, her business has been getting better and better. She has opened two branches, and has found trusted relatives in her hometown to manage her. She has lived an orderly and prosperous life.

    Ji Mian's grandmother always took her daughter's hard work in her eyes. Seeing that Ji Mian was already in junior high school, she was a little adult. The old man felt sorry for her daughter, so she pulled Lin Minzhi to a corner and persuaded her to find a reliable man who treated Ji Mian well. Get married, have someone to rely on.

    Lin Minzhi shook her head and refused: "Mom, I don't want to get married. I can earn money and buy a house by myself. What's the use of relying on a man. I used to rely on a man, what do you think will happen to me?"

    Grandma was speechless when she blocked her. She didn't know how to persuade her, so she muttered, "I think that Xiao Zhang is pretty good, and Aba likes him too, and learns Sanda with him every day..."

    "It's enough to have Mianmian in my life. As long as he is good, I can endure any hardship." Lin Minzhi sighed, she still had a thorn in her heart, it was her eldest son Ji Yao.

    Over the years, Jiyao has only been home twice, but every year he sends money to his home, and there are tens of thousands of dollars on and off.

    Lin Minzhi didn't know how to face Ji Yao, and the mother-son relationship was awkwardly and delicately maintained.

    In August, the weather forecast predicted that the No. 8 super typhoon "Sangmei" would land in the coastal areas of Tongcheng in ten days, so that the general public should be prepared for flood control.

    The sultry weather ushered in a brief cooling down, Ji Mian was greedy for the cool, hid in his new room, opened the window, and let the wind blow in from all directions.

    Layers of dark clouds covered the ground, Ji Mian raised his head and stared at it for a long time, then opened the locked drawer and pulled out a few sheets of yellowed paper.

    It has been eight years since he traveled to the world of books, and Ji Mian's memory of his previous life became more and more blurred, but the plot of "The Tenderness of a Stranger" became more and more clear in his mind.

    In the original novel, "Ji Mian" lacked intelligence and only graduated from elementary school, but he was successfully promoted to the junior high school of the foreign language school.

    The fate of "Ji Mian" is slowly being rewritten, which makes him somewhat confident, and firmly believes that Fu Chenyu's fate will also be changed.

    In the golden autumn of September, Tongcheng Foreign Language School finally ushered in the opening day.

    From today onwards, Ji Mian is an ordinary junior high school student!

   He got up this morning, drank a large glass of milk "ton ton ton", and jumped to the door, asking Lin Minzhi to measure his height.

    One meter sixty-five, among junior high school boys, neither tall nor short.