Chapter 15 Holding an Umbrella Together

Ji Mian's good life didn't take long before he was reported by Xu Cai.

    In the white computer screen, a game interface suddenly appeared, which was quite obvious.

    Xu Cai originally hated Fu Chenyu, so Ji Mian sat with him and was targeted by him.

    Teacher Yang said "Yohe" and walked down with his hands behind his back: "Xiaozi, how dare you do small tricks in the teacher's class? How did you disconnect the computer, did you learn it from the bad boys in sixth grade?"

    Teacher Yang knew that there was a way for the sixth grade students to disconnect from the Internet and disconnect the computer from the control terminal.

    Fu Chenyu disconnected the computer, but Ji Mian played the game.

    Ji Mian was reluctant to confess Fu Chenyu, so he shook his head: "Mr. Yang, I didn't learn from the sixth-grade students. I know I was wrong."

    Teacher Yang tapped Ji Mian's head with his hand. Ji Mian is usually well-behaved and looks very attractive to his elders. Teacher Yang is not angry with him.

    "It's good to know it's wrong. Not next time."

    Teacher Yang leaned over to check the computer and found that the computer had not restarted.

    He was slightly taken aback, and checked in the background program for a long time, but found nothing.

    Strange, how did this kid disconnect?

    "Okay. Just connect." Teacher Yang didn't think much, just asked Ji Mian to restart the computer and follow everyone in class.

    Fu Chenyu said, "Why don't you say I did it."

    Ji Mian thought to himself: How dare I offend you, boss!

  He picked up the mouse, didn't look at Fu Chenyu, and whispered, "I want to play the game myself, it has nothing to do with you."

    Xu Jiajia in the front row turned her head: "Ji Mian, do you have the Penguin? Let's add a friend."

    Ji Mian doesn't have a computer at home, and naturally he doesn't have a Penguin number. It's very popular for everyone to add friends recently. Ji Mian has received invitations from girls several times.

    But Xu Jiajia invited him for the first time, because she was the representative of the music class in the class and a publicity committee member. She was white and beautiful. Everyone secretly said that she was a class girl and would not talk to boys easily.

    Xu Jiajia didn't want to drink. After asking Ji Mian, she mustered up the courage to ask Fu Chenyu, "Fu Chenyu, do you have a penguin?"

    Fu Chenyu said coldly, "I don't add people I don't know well."

    Xu Jiajia blushed in embarrassment, and with an "oh" sounded, she turned her head and sat down, her braided horns almost hitting Ji Mian's face.

    The scene in front of him fell into Ji Mian's eyes, and Ji Mian mourned for a few seconds of silence for Xu Jiajia's dead girl.

    He sighed with emotion: Xiaobanhua, it's not that your charm is not enough, but the tenderness of the boss is only given to Su Luoyu.

    When the information class is over, the students have to line up to go back.

    The rain in the morning turned into heavy rain. Ji Mian squatted down and took off the shoe covers and put them in the trash can. By the way, he threw some shoe covers scattered on the ground into it.