Chapter 1 Wearing a book?

The summer of 1997 was hotter than ever.

The sky is dark blue, the camphor trees are green, and the kindergarten railings are dull black. The sound of cicadas was short and long, and the ceiling fans in the office were turning softly, dissipating the heat in the air.

"Mr. Wang, although Mianmian has some mental problems, he is very good. You can let him go to kindergarten. He can wear clothes and eat by himself." Lin Minzhi stood cramped and begged. Teacher Wang reached out and touched Ji Mian's fleshy face, and said regretfully,

"Mianmian, there are regulations in kindergartens, we can't accept children with mental problems. Otherwise, why don't you go to a special kindergarten?"

In the office, two new trainee teachers discuss:

"Who is this child? He looks so cute, why doesn't he speak?"

"The youngest son of Minzhi's family is cute, but unfortunately he has mental problems, so he can't communicate with normal people."

"Yeah, what a pity. No wonder he looked blank."

"You know that Minzhi's family has been having a hard time recently, her husband cheated..."

"Yeah... there are two more children here."

"Her eldest son is also useless. If he doesn't study, he will be mixed in the society, and he will be embarrassed..." Lin Minzhi wiped her face and grabbed the corner of her clothes:

"Mr. Wang, my children can't go there. Mianmian, come, please, Mr. Wang, do you want to make friends here?" Teacher Wang sighed,

"Mianmian mom, you know that Mianmian can't speak..."

The child's milk sounded: "...think."

Lin Minzhi and Teacher Wang both stared at Ji Mian. After Ji Mian finished speaking, he lowered his head.

Lin Minzhi said in surprise:
"Teacher Wang, look! Mianmian, please say something more."

Ji Mian's face was flushed red, exuding heat, Lin Minzhi panicked, and reached out and touched Ji Mian's forehead:

"Yeah, it's so hot! When did it burn?" The word "thinking" just now was like a hallucination between two people.

Lin Minzhi frowned. Half of the family's money was taken away by Ji Weiguo, who cheated on her. She only had five yuan on her, and she was a little embarrassed.

"Mr. Wang, I'm going to buy medicine for Mianmian. You can let him sleep in the office for a while, okay?"

"Don't worry, I'm looking at Mianmian, it's fine." Lin Minzhi hurried out of the office and bumped into a child who rushed in like a cannonball.

The child screamed: "Mr. Wang, Fu Chenyu beat someone in the kindergarten! He beat someone to bleed!" Fu Chenyu... Ji Mian was dizzy from the burn.

When his brain heard the name, an adjective appeared in a conditioned reflex: A genius boy, the youngest leader of a criminal empire, a natural personality defect, an emotional disorder, a cold-blooded and ruthless demon.

Twenty years later, the dark web he created will bring great turmoil and unrest to the whole world, increasing the global crime rate by 10%.

Fu Chenyu, the biggest villain in the novel "Tenderness of Stranger"! Ji Mian's memories flooded into his mind like a switch was flipped. He was still on the front foot of the police, and a second later, he actually crossed into this novel that his female colleague Amway showed him. "The Tenderness of a Stranger" is a classic novel by a president who seizes and seizes.

No one really thinks it's hard to be a stand-in, right? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara