Chapter 27 Bored at first sight

On the eve of the sports meeting, Zhennan High School held a midterm exam. In order not to affect the normal performance of the sports meeting, the school decided to announce the test results after the sports meeting.

     After Ji Mian finished the exam, she felt good about herself. She had no problems in the top three exams in the class, and she performed normally in the next final exam, so she could go to the experimental class.

     He still wanted to study in the same class as Fu Chenyu.

     As time goes by, the Games finally come.

     Since the three schools held it together, the phalanx had to go all morning, and the various competitions officially started at two o'clock in the afternoon.

     Ji Mian's 1,500-meter long-distance race was on the second day, and on the first day he followed the class cadres to help move things.

     At around four o'clock in the afternoon, the sky began to drizzle. Ji Mian bought water at the canteen and carried the box out. The team leader was in a hurry to participate in the next competition. Ji Mian simply didn't open an umbrella and went back in the rain.

     That night, he felt a little unwell, but Ji Mian always thought he was in good health, so he didn't take it to heart.

     Before going to bed, Ji Mian talked on the phone with Fu Chenyu for an hour. First, they talked about the results of the mid-term exam, and then they talked about games. Boys couldn't stop talking about games.

     When Lin Minzhi came back, Ji Mian had just hung up the phone with a smile on his face.

     She felt a shock in her heart.

     The son is also in high school, and it is the age when love begins.

     Lin Minzhi didn't pay attention at first, but today she listened to the staff in the store saying that her daughter fell in love early in high school, and her academic performance plummeted.

     Involuntarily, she was also a little worried.

     "Mianmian, who are you calling?" Lin Minzhi asked with a smile.

     "Fu Chenyu." Ji Mian gulped down the milk on the table: "I asked him how he did in the midterm exam."

     Lin Minzhi breathed a sigh of relief, but then he thought about the sexual orientation of his eldest son Ji Yao, and his heart sank again.

     It's really... She is also afraid of getting close to girls, and she is even more afraid of getting close to boys!

     After entering the millennium, Lin Minzhi is no longer as ignorant as before.

     After studying university courses, her horizons were broadened and her ideological realm improved. She also began to take the initiative to understand the knowledge of homosexuality. She knew that this is not a disease, and there is no medicine to cure it. It is a minority sexual orientation. Just like men love women, men love men.

     The more she watched, Lin Minzhi's mood did not improve.

     Homosexuality is such a difficult path.

     Social pressure, public opinion pressure, self-identity pressure.

     The more Lin Minzhi looked at it, the more distressed she became, and she couldn't calm down for a long time after closing the book.

     Parents, how can they be willing to let their children be different from ordinary people all their lives, and how to pray to God and worship Buddha in order to find a man who loves him, respects him, and takes care of him for the rest of his life.