Chapter 32 Is Fu Chenyu in a relationship? !

At one o'clock in the morning, there was a knock on the door of Fu Chenyu's house.

     When he was in his freshman year of high school, Lin Jianyi got a small row house, located in the city center, and the community was strictly controlled, and those who could enter directly had swiped their cards.

     Lin Jianyi and the others are all in Jianjing, who will knock on the door at this time?

     Fu Chenyu went through the candidates in his mind, and when he thought of something, his heart started beating.

     He went downstairs in three steps and two steps, and opened the door. Ji Mian was frozen outside into an ice sculpture, with snow scum all over his hat, scarf, and hair.

     But the eyes are so bright that they bend into a small bridge: "Fu Chenyu, Happy New Year!"

     It's winter, Fu Chenyu's heart is hot, and his eyes are sore.

     He dragged Ji Mian in, snow scum fell into Ji Mian's neck, and he shivered from the cold: "It's so cold..."

     Fu Chenyu's face was dark, without saying a word, he dragged Ji Mian into his room. The room was well heated, and Ji Mian took off his coat, revealing the white sweater inside.

     Ji Mian tossed his hair like a bunny, Fu Chenyu poured him a cup of hot milk, and Ji Mian drank it before recovering.

     Fu Chenyu was silent until now before opening his mouth: "How did you come here?"

     Ji Mian: "I ride a bike... Where can I get a taxi on New Year's Eve. And it's snowing so much outside."

     Fu Chenyu spoke eagerly: "You also know that there is so much snow outside, you run..."

     Ji Mian smiled and said nothing, Fu Chenyu had nowhere to vent his anger stuck in his throat, seeing Ji Mian's distressed appearance, he was even more speechless.

     "I want to accompany you, Fu Chenyu." Ji Mian sat on the small sofa: "If Xiaoyun hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known you were celebrating the New Year alone this year."

     Fu Chenyu was afraid that Ji Mian would be cold, so he wrapped him in another blanket, and the Mianmian rabbit ran out of the small room and jumped onto Ji Mian's lap.

     Ji Mian stroked the Mianmian rabbit, because he felt that Fu Chenyu was a little angry, so he didn't open his mouth with a guilty conscience.

     There was a long silence in the room, and Ji Mian suddenly said: "Fu Chenyu, I forgot to tell you, I got rich!"

     Fu Chenyu:?

     Ji Mian took out a bank card from his pocket: "10,000 yuan, the red envelope my brother gave me."

     Fu Chenyu said: "I also got rich."

     He took the 20,000 yuan left by Lin Jianyi to the coffee table, and the two half-grown teenagers looked at the huge sum of 30,000 yuan and fell silent.

     It wasn't until Ji Mian's stomach growled that the two came back to their senses, you looked at me, I looked at you, Ji Mian laughed "puchi", and Fu Chenyu also bent his mouth.

     Ji Mian said, "Fu Chenyu, I'm hungry."

     He was hungry just after the New Year's Eve dinner.

     Seeing the half-eaten instant noodles on Fu Chenyu's table, he knew that Fu Chenyu didn't eat well either.

     Ji Mian volunteered to go to the kitchen to cook, and announced his plan to stay overnight tonight.