Chapter 35 Bunny stickers

After the new class was assigned, there were two or three more couples in the class, some were in pairs in their own class, and some were in the class next door.

     Spring is coming outside the classroom, seeing other people fall in love, the hearts of adolescents are also ready to move.

     Fu Chenyu studied for a month, and received three love letters. The girl wrote them boldly. Unfortunately, Fu Chenyu didn't read them, didn't throw them away, and just stuffed them in a drawer, waiting for a change of table after a change of location.

     Ji Mian also received a confession from a girl. Zhao Xinyi from Class Three, who was in the same class as Ji Mian in Grade One, helped her once.

     Zhao Xinyi confessed her love to Ji Mian before his birthday, and he hesitated to express her love for him. It was the first time Ji Mian encountered this, and she politely declined the other party, expressing that she would focus on her studies now.

     His refusal was also very gentle. Zhao Xinyi had guessed the result a long time ago, so she didn't feel too sad. She just lowered her head and said, "Ji Mian, you are so kind. I think someone else will be with you in the future. If that person is not me, I will uncomfortable."

     She thought about it, and was afraid that Ji Mian would be too gentle and felt burdened, so she pretended to smile relaxedly: "Fortunately, I don't particularly like you yet."

     Ji Mian later told Fu Chenyu about this matter, he still felt a little foggy.

     Although junior high school also received a love letter, but no one has ever confessed to him so boldly.

     After Fu Chenyu heard this, he was silent for a long time and seemed not very interested.

     He seemed to be writing a physics homework, but he was not thinking about it at all, and asked Ji Mian, "Why did you reject her?"

     Ji Mian said: "I don't know her very well. I don't know her very well. I just worked in the same class together. I didn't see that she liked me before."

     Confession is a decision made after you are sure about a relationship, not the beginning.

     Ji Mian is not a casual man, if he really likes someone, the relationship must be long-lasting and long-lasting.

     Ji Mian doesn't believe in love at first sight, it's just love at first sight.

     The grass on the grave of the last "Ji Mian" who believed in love at first sight was six meters high.

     However, this matter brought back Ji Mian's belated puberty and ignorance.

     Before he traveled to the world of "The Tenderness of a Stranger Way", he had never been in love. In his two lifetimes, he didn't even have a crush on a girl.

     He has never tasted the taste of puppy love, the pain of love!

     Ji Mian's wound healed a little after a week, and he didn't want to wear the white gauze.

     Adolescent children start to pay attention to their own image, wearing gauze and swaying in front of Fu Chenyu every day, Fu Chenyu might think he is ugly.

     Anyway, he didn't want Fu Chenyu to think he was ugly, at least he had to be better looking than that school belle from Tongwai.

     After the gauze was removed, Ji Mian's birthday also arrived.

     There was still some bruises on the forehead, which could not be seen without careful inspection, but Fu Chenyu still kept him close, and applied medicine to him in the classroom at noon every day.