Chapter 14 Seat fight

When Ji Mian was in the millennium, he became the first batch of young pioneers in his class and took the first step in his political career.

His grades were stable in the top five in the class. At this time, no one remembered that Ji Mian was a "mentally handicapped" who struggled to speak and walk when he was a child.

After the summer vacation in 2001, he was about to become a third-grade student at Liming Primary School, and now he is also a senior.

Lin Minzhi wakes up early in the morning to make breakfast for him. In recent years, her breakfast restaurant is full of ingredients, delicious, and very popular. She has a good reputation in the East District, and even detours all the way to have breakfast.

There is a rudimentary form of the online celebrity shop of later generations.

Ji Mian is now able to walk to school independently. Crossing the road, the pupils of Liming Elementary School hold various umbrellas and gradually gather forward in the gray rain and fog.

When he got to the classroom, Ji Mian's coat was wet, he shook, and hung his coat on the hook at the back of the classroom.

Ji Mian's hand paused when he saw the familiar black raincoat beside him.

On the raincoat was written: Class 311 Fu Chenyu.

That's right, the big guy is now in the third grade.

Compared to Ji Mian's height, Fu Chenyu was already half a head taller than him at a young age.

As he grew older, Fu Chenyu became more and more handsome along with Ning Qian's superior face.

In this face-seeking society, many classmates have forgotten the fact that his father is a "murderer".

The girls in the third grade have already bought the "Xinghuo Internet Beautiful Girl" from the magazine stand, and they have become enlightened about the ignorant youthful love.

I will also start to observe the good-looking boys in the class.

Fu Chenyu's indifferent personality, excellent grades, and pale and handsome face, undoubtedly became the most discussed boy in the 311st class of girls.

In addition, when Fu Chenyu is in the party every year, Teacher Shi will be used as the face of the class, and he will be pushed to participate in individual shows. In a group of programs that only sing nursery rhymes and recite poems, Fu Chenyu's melancholy and lonely violin solo is simply amazing. To sweep the hearts of all the little girls in Liming Elementary School.

Even the fact that his dad was in jail became a cool thing about his life history.

Ji Mian silently complained in his heart: Desperate for this face-seeing world!

Apart from Fu Chenyu, the most discussed are Ji Mian and Su Luoyu.

Su Luoyu's grades are also very good. Now she is the study committee member of the class. The protagonist has a halo and is very popular with everyone.

Ji Mian was not much better than him, but his beautiful face was as delicate as a girl's, and he was not very popular in the topic circle of girls. On the contrary, boys were more willing to be his brothers.

There is no other reason. Under Zhang Xianzhen's personal guidance, Ji Mian has participated in both large and small Sanda competitions and won many trophies.

This makes his image in the minds of boys simply cool.

As soon as he sat down, Kang Jun, the representative of the information class, shouted: "In the next class, the information class, the teacher asked us to line up first!"