Chapter 23 Rebirth of Slag Gong!

Every day after school, Ji Mian waits for him with Fu Chenyu's schoolbag in his arms. Because she is too pretty, her teammates have been secretly calling her the captain's little wife.

    But they dare not make jokes in front of Ji Mian, after all, the Sanda championship trophies that Ji Mian has won these years are not jokes.

    Fu Chenyu took the water thrown by Ji Mian, unscrewed it and filled a bottle, crushed it and threw it directly into the trash can.

    Ji Mian gave him the schoolbag, "I put all my homework in the schoolbag."

    Fu Chenyu didn't look at it, said "hmm", greeted his teammates, and walked out of the basketball court with Ji Mian.

    A few teammates whistled behind them fearlessly, making Ji Mian baffled by the whistling, and looked back several times.

    "What are they doing?"

    "Never mind."

    Ji Mian said "Oh", rolled up her sleeves, her porcelain white skin was a little dazzling, Fu Chenyu looked away.

    "Fu Chenyu." Ji Mian asked him as he walked, "Have you decided which school to go to?"

    Fu Chenyu's grades have always been very good, and he has been number one since he was a child.

    After entering junior high school, he was even more outstanding, not only the first in the school, but also the first in the city. He was useless for recommended places. The Tongwai Junior High School was counting on Fu Chenyu to come back with a top scorer in the senior high school entrance examination.

    The principal of the high school department has looked for Fu Chenyu several times. Such a good seed, everyone definitely hopes that he will stay in his alma mater.

    I have also done ideological work for more than a day or two.

    Fu Chenyu: "I haven't thought about it."

    Ji Mian hesitated and said, "I want to go to Zhennan."

    Fu Chenyu's footsteps froze for a moment, and he said calmly, "Why."

    Ji Mian thought why else, hey, boss, you don't know the hardships of the cannon fodder stand-in.

    "I want to give myself a little challenge!" Ji Mian lied with a calm face, "My best test was only five points past the Zhennan mark, but I want to try."

    Fu Chenyu pursed his lips and said nothing, a feeling of embarrassment turned into anger rose in his heart, which made him want to question Ji Mian.

    Does he not have eyes, or does he not see how hardworking the principal of Tongwai High School is to their homeroom teacher? Knowing that the school wants to keep me in the high school...

    Ji Mian raised her head and looked at him sincerely: "Fu Chenyu, come with me to Zhennan."

    Leaving the villain boss in Tongwai High School, isn't it just watching the three of them lingering in love?

    Su Luoyu and Li Jue are lingering. Ji Mian can't control it, but Fu Chenyu is his buddy now. A handsome second man like him who likes to be a stumbling block in the hero's beautiful love will not end better than him in the end. ! !

    Hey, how can you watch good brothers go on a road of no return, the villain tool man and the cannon fodder stand-in should help each other, unite as one, and tide over the difficulties together.

    He also planned to wait for Fu Chenyu to graduate from university, and then push him to take the civil servant exam. If his heart followed the party, his mind would be correct, and he would not be able to do any bad things that would destroy the world.