Chapter 21 Love Parting

Ji Mian's current appearance can be called a bit of a mess.

    He hurried out of Su Luoyu's house just now, and fell down on the road, his clothes were dusty, and his hands were cut several times by small stones.

    When he handed the fox pen to Fu Chenyu, Fu Chenyu's pupils constricted slightly.

    He grabbed Ji Mian's wrist violently, the wound on Ji Mian's palm was no longer bleeding, but the wound was still grim.

    Ji Mian was very tense just now, and didn't notice that he was injured. Being watched by Fu Chenyu, he was a little embarrassed, and retracted his hands.

    Fu Chenyu's heart twisted into a ball, and he came up with a bold and arrogant thought: Is he in such a hurry just to see me?

    As soon as the thought came out, Fu Chenyu's mood was sour and swollen, with mixed feelings.

    Ji Mian's eyes were red because of holding back tears.

    Fu Chenyu took his hand silently, looked at it carefully, then grabbed his wrist and took him home.

    Ji Mian ignorantly followed the boss into the door before reacting, her heart skipped a beat, this is the second time he has been to Fu Chenyu's house!

    Fu Chenyu's house is bright and spacious. His room faces south and is clean and tidy.

    On the desk is a computer with the latest configuration, and there are many technological products that Ji Mian can't understand at this age.

    Some of them were made by Fu Chenyu himself. Ji Mian learned from the original book that Fu Chenyu has a strong hands-on ability and has made many black technology products.

    He looked at the computer with complicated emotions.

    Ji Mian doesn't know if Fu Chenyu plans to create a dark net now, it is a deep-sea cage where people can kill without blood, and how many innocent lives have disappeared in the dark net.

    It is a den of money for criminals, and it is their gentle hometown.

    So engrossed in thinking, Ji Mian didn't even notice that there was an extra rabbit under his feet.

    He was bitten by the cotton-mian rabbit at the hem of his trousers before he realized it. He looked down at the rabbit and fell in love with it.

    It turns out that the boss still raises this rabbit. He saw it when he was a child, but he didn't expect to live until now.

    Fu Chenyu dug out the iodine cotton, wiped Ji Mian's hands clean with a wet towel, and then applied iodine to disinfect them.

    The Mianmian rabbit regards Ji Mian's clothes as food and keeps biting them.

    Ji Mian felt that the room was too silent, so he picked the corner of his clothes and started the topic: "Fu Chenyu, what's the name of your rabbit?"

    Fu Chenyu: ...

    Ji Mian turned her head to look at him, the big brother seems unwilling to say it?

    Did he ask a question that shouldn't be asked...

    Is this the name of the rabbit very shameful? The boss won't name him "Susu", will he?

    Ji Mian was taken aback suddenly, as if she had discovered Fu Chenyu's young mind, she felt much more relaxed, her eyes narrowed, and she smiled "hehe".

    The baby fat on his face hasn't faded away, and the thirteen-year-old boy's smile is a bit cute.

    It also made Fu Chenyu a little annoyed.