Chapter 36 He belongs to me

Although Ji Mian's birthday was simple, he felt full of heart.

Accompanied by Lin Minzhi and Fu Chenyu, he blew out the candles, closed his eyes and made a wish.

In the process of making a wish, he narrowed his eyes and secretly looked at the two people in front of him.

It is no exaggeration to say that apart from Lin Minzhi, Fu Chenyu is the person who accompanied him the longest in his life, and also the most important person in his heart.

To him, Li Jue is like a paper man living in a book. Although Ji Mian is suppressed by the plot in the book, he is a little afraid of him, but Ji Mian doesn't care whether he lives or dies.

But Fu Chenyu is different. After more than ten years of companionship and growth, they have long become the only ones in each other's lives, and no one can replace them.

If Li Jue really developed like the original book, and finally had a fight with Fu Chenyu, even if Ji Mian risked his life, he would stand by Fu Chenyu's side.

--The premise is that the big brother did not do bad things in violation of laws and disciplines!

Ji Mian prayed silently, he thought, with him around, Fu Chenyu would definitely become a good person.

The two of them will go to the civil service exam together in the future! In the future, I will be a public servant of the people and serve the people!

Fu Chenyu cut the birthday cake for him and asked him what wish he had made.

Lin Minzhi smiled and said: "You can't say it, your wish won't come true if you say it."

Ji Mian originally wanted to say it, but held back.

Lin Minzhi ordered the hotel to cook a bowl of longevity noodles for him. Halfway through his birthday, he received a phone call from the company and hurried back.

Ji Mian quietly said to Fu Chenyu: "Do you want to know what wish I made?"

Fu Chenyu raised his eyelids: "I don't think about it now."

This didn't dampen Ji Mian's desire to share at all, Ji Mian swallowed the cake and looked at him seriously: "I think we can be good friends for a lifetime."

It's a pity that the wish doesn't work out.

Fu Chenyu lowered his eyelashes, thinking to himself, who wants to be your good friend for a lifetime.

In his heart, there is a desire to expand even more.

After Ji Mian finished eating a piece of cake, he still wanted to eat it, but Fu Chenyu refused to let him eat it.

He has a glass stomach, and he feels uncomfortable at night after eating too much.

When returning to school, Lin Minzhi took the time to send him a WeChat message: Baby, are you in a bad mood today?

Ji Mian has tried to behave as normal as possible, but Lin Minzhi immediately found out that his emotions were not right.

Seeing the protagonist of "Tenderness on Stranger Roads" in the afternoon, Gong Lijue, Ji Mian's mood improved.

- no, mom, i'm fine.

- Baby, no matter what happens, mom will always love you the most and protect you forever!

-I know.

- I love my mother the most, too.

After Ji Mian replied to the news, her nose was sore, she lowered her head and wiped away her tears.