Chapter 25 Rabbit Sleeve Nails

Before the start of school in Zhennan High School, military training is held. In the suburbs of the west district of Tongcheng, the military training expansion base of the west district.

     Zhennan cooperates with the base every year. Every year in the first year of high school, the students have to go home, pack up their luggage, about one box, and then take the bus for an hour. After arriving at the base, they start a week-long military training .

     Ji Mian sorted out the books in the dormitory and stuffed some change of clothes into the schoolbag.

     He is very familiar with military training. Although the memory of going to the police academy in his previous life is vague, the university military training that only happens once in his life is unforgettable. What to bring, he sorted it out quickly.

     As long as you bring pajamas and home clothes for clothes, you will wear camouflage uniforms for seven days of military training, and there are two sets in total.

     The belt must be worn, and the size of general military training uniforms may not be suitable.

     You also need to bring a sewing kit. The quality of camouflage uniforms is usually not very good. The military training content can easily scratch the clothes and pants.

     When Ji Mian put it in his schoolbag, Tan Yan laughed at him and said he looked like a girl.

     On Sunday afternoon, all freshmen in Zhennan were ready to go.

     Standing among the densely packed freshmen, Ji Mian stretched his neck to look at the first experimental class. Fu Chenyu was tall, with an incomparably handsome face, which was very conspicuous in the crowd.

     Standing at the end of the line, there are not many female classmates around.

     The buses are allocated according to classes, and the monitor of the second class is a square-faced boy with thick eyebrows and big eyes, who is driving the atmosphere on the bus.

     New class, new students, all new acquaintances, everyone excitedly and curiously looked at the students who will be in the same class for the next three years. Driven by the monitor, everyone stood up and introduced themselves.

     When it was Ji Mian's turn, all the girls in the class looked at her.

     Many boys showed envious eyes, Ji Mian's voice was very gentle, clear and polite: "Ji Mian, He Ziji, Sleeping Mian."

     Someone blushed quietly:

     "very handsome……"

     "I watched it today. Apart from Fu Chenyu from the experimental class, Ji Mian from our class is the best-looking."

     "The voice is nice, too. I wonder if he is in the overtime class group?"

     "It looks so good, it's my dish! Sisters, I'll serve first!"

     If junior high school is the beginning of love, ignorant contact with love, and reading novels are still in the growth stage of the four major school girls and the four major school girls.

     Then high school can be regarded as the explosive period of love, all the girls look at those novels with a touch of sadness, such as "Liangsheng, can we not be sad" and "Goblins always cry at night" that are popular in the class ...

     Silently admiring the pain of puberty...

    Ji Mian looks like the childhood white moonlight of the tragic heroine in the novel.