Chapter 30 Stuffy vinegar

Soon, there was a horrible roar in the bedroom: "Brother-where is he?"

Li Jue slammed open the door, his eyes were bloodshot, and he grabbed Li Weishi's arm tightly, startling Li Weishi: "Who?"

"Ji Mian!" Li Jue's voice changed in fright.

Li Weishi: "Just now his friend came to pick him up, but he left."

"Friend?" Li Jue let go of his hand, and Li Weizhi hissed, his shoulders were red from being scratched.

Hearing that Ji Mian was picked up by a friend, Li Jue was slightly relieved.

When he came back and saw the empty living room, his eyes almost went dark, thinking that the Ji Mian he saw today was an illusion created by his brain after losing his mind.

It's a good thing...it's a good thing it's true.

Li Jue sat on the sofa, and then slowly calmed down, recalling many places that were different from his memory.

In his previous life, he met Ji Mian in Jianjing. After his rebirth, he came to Tongcheng ahead of time and met Ji Mian in advance, but Ji Mian was... a little different from before?

The Ji Mian in my memory, even though he was eighteen years old, was still malnourished and skinny. But tonight's Ji Mian is obviously pampered very well, his face is round and fleshy, and his clothes and shoes are famous brands worth one or two thousand. Could it be that his rebirth caused some kind of butterfly effect?

Li Jue's brain is a mess, unable to grasp key information.

He knew from his brother that Su Luoyu knew Ji Mian, so Li Jue called Su Luoyu without saying a word, but he didn't answer the phone, Li Jue checked the time, it was already one o'clock in the morning.

He didn't give up and hit a few more times, and finally smashed himself on the bed.

Forget it... Anyway, I have already met Ji Mian.

As long as Ji Mian is in Tongcheng, he will have a way to find him again!

The tall and handsome boy buried himself in the soft quilt and smelled the sweet scent of coconut milk body wash.

Ji Mian had been lying here before, and this feeling of regaining his loss made his eyes red and his nose sore, first he couldn't help laughing, and then he couldn't help crying bitterly.

After the New Year's Day holiday, there is only one month left until the final exam of Zhennan Middle School.

Ji Mian has improved significantly in the two monthly exams, and the last monthly exam is already the first in the class. If he can pass the final exam in the top ten, he will be able to study in the experimental class next semester.

Zhennan Middle School has a rigorous style of study. After class, it is rare to see anyone playing ball outside the classroom. They usually close the door to review their homework.

The teacher usually assigns homework after class is over. Originally, everyone wrote it during evening self-study, but these days the evening self-study has been occupied by teachers of various subjects. Ji Mian had to race against time to do homework when class was over.

As soon as the physics class was over, Ji Mian quickly opened the homework book, found the corresponding unit, bit the tip of the pen and began to do multiple-choice questions.

At the front table was a god who only had "ABC" in the multiple-choice questions of the physics exam and then chose "D". He stretched his waist, looked back at Ji Mian, and said with emotion: "Xueba, you are too hardworking, sir. Yuan Du hasn't assigned homework yet."