Chapter 22 Little Daughter-in-law

"Boom—"

    White lightning pierced the sky, and it was still evening, but the surroundings were already pitch black.

    The medical staff entered the room in an orderly manner, Lin Xi patted Fu Chenyu on the shoulder, and the three brothers and sisters followed the aunt who came with them to the door.

    Lin Xi has always been indifferent to her stepbrother and maintained basic communication. Now seeing his pale face and red eyes, she couldn't bear it. Just as she was about to speak, Fu Chenyu moved his body and went to Go downstairs.

    Lin Yun tugged at his sleeve: "Second Brother!"

    Lin Xi shook her head, Lin Yun sensiblely let go, and Fu Chenyu's back disappeared into the elevator.

    From the moment Ning Qian left, Fu Chenyu's silence became terrifying.

    The small elevator carried a depressing atmosphere. The trapped beast in his heart was tearing at the cage, and the iron railings were almost broken free.

    Fu Chenyu slammed his fist on the wall, and the blood from his throat swelled up, spilling from the corner of his mouth.

    His face was as pale as a wall, and at this moment, he looked like an evil ghost climbing up from hell.

    He's going to kill that bastard.

    The monstrous hatred and murderous intent churned in his heart, and countless ways of cruelty and killing flashed across his eyes one by one, forcing his eyes to be covered with bloodshot eyes.

    I want to kill him, Fu Chenyu calmly repeated in his heart.

    He clenched his fists, slammed on the wall, and told himself as if giving an order: I will kill him.

    "Fu Chenyu!" The boy's voice pierced through the pouring rain, and he heard it.

    Fu Chenyu was stunned for a moment, and immediately suspected that he had heard it wrong.

    Ji Mian's voice... How could Ji Mian be here?

    "Fu Chenyu!"

Another sound.

    This time, it is absolutely impossible to get it wrong. Fu Chenyu raised his head and saw Ji Mian running towards the hospital gate, holding a white umbrella and wearing a white raincoat.

    The white corner of the skirt that had disappeared in his life seemed to be suddenly filled at this moment.

    Ji Mian was running out of breath. Although she was wearing a raincoat and an umbrella, her hair was still soaked and stuck to her temples due to the heavy rain.

    His heart was beating "thump-thump-thump", and the moment he saw Fu Chenyu's face, he almost jumped out.

    catch up...

    "what happened to your hand?"

    Ji Mian really couldn't find any reason to tell Fu Chenyu why she came to him. I had no choice but to shift my gaze to look at Fu Chenyu's hand, the joints were smashed and dripping with blood.

    He heaved a sigh of relief, fortunately this is the hospital, Ji Mian quickly grabbed his hand: "I'll take you to bandage it."

    Fu Chenyu's lips moved for a moment, and he asked, "Why are you here?"

    Ji Mian shrank her head, and explained stutteringly: "I...I'll come and see you."

    He didn't know what hospital Fu Chenyu would be in, so he tried his luck and ran around several big hospitals in the city center. He didn't expect that God would favor him, and he really found Fu Chenyu.