Chapter 11 Visiting the Prisoner

Not long after Ning Qian went home, she found countless bruises on Fu Chenyu's body.

    Her face turned from red to white, and finally looked at Fu Chenyu in shock, "Shen Chen, what's the matter with the wound?"

    Fu Chenyu's nose was sore, and tears were about to fall.

    Ning Qian's heart was about to be tangled together. A huge sense of self-blame shrouded her, making her angry and anxious, and her tears were falling: "Shen Chen, tell mother, were you bullied in kindergarten?"

    Fu Chenyu shook his head silently.

    Ning Qian hurriedly took off Fu Chenyu's coat and found that it was not her son's.

    But she didn't care so much, she took off the innermost warm sweater, and her son's collarbone and chest were all bruised.

    Where are the bruises that children can get from fighting, and there are a few of them that are clearly pinch marks!

    Ning Qian's eyes darkened and she almost fainted.

    Instead, Fu Chenyu said sensible: "I don't feel the pain anymore."

    Ning Qian's tears couldn't stop falling, and she hugged Fu Chenyu: "Blame mom, blame mom..."

    The resentment in Fu Chenyu's heart became at a loss in Ning Qian's tears. He was only five years old, and his love far outweighed his hatred.

    He longs for someone to love him, for a surge of love.

    Under Ning Qian's inquiry, Fu Chenyu finally gave the answer.

    Ning Qian trembled with anger after knowing that it was the nanny Chen Auntie who did it.But she trembled and lowered her arms weakly.

    She wanted to hack Chen Mei to death with a knife, but Chen Mei was a relative of Lin Jianyi.

    At the beginning, when she was with Lin Jianyi, Lin Jianyi took the initiative to recommend his sister-in-law's cousin to take care of Fu Chenyu, so that Ning Qian could go to Tongcheng with him at ease.

    In the end, Chen Mei took care of Fu Chenyu like this!

    Ning Qian knew that Lin Jianyi's relatives didn't think highly of her, and secretly called her broken shoes and second-hand goods.

    But she didn't expect that Chen Mei would be so vicious to a five-year-old child.

    Ning Qian closed her eyes tightly, her face filled with unspeakable pain.

    Lin Jianyi was at a critical moment of promotion recently, and countless leaders above were staring at him, trying to find out his mistakes.

    For this reason, Ning Qian and Lin Jianyi didn't have the wedding, they just got a certificate and they were together.

    She knew that her background was not good, that her ex-husband was a murderer who was in prison, and that she had a son with her. If she had trouble with Chen Mei now, it would definitely affect Lin Jianyi's promotion.

    Ning Qian gritted her teeth, for the sake of a better life in the future, she could only swallow blood and tears in her stomach.After Fu Chenyu said this, he secretly looked up at Ning Qian.

    He hoped in his heart that Ning Qian could avenge him.

    He really hated Aunt Chen so much that he had the urge to kill.

    Fu Chenyu even went to read the obscure laws and learned the fact that it is not illegal for minors to kill.

    He pondered how to kill Aunt Chen every day, and the seeds of hatred were buried deep in his heart.