Chapter 38: Love rival

After the extracurricular practice of Ji Shen, Lin Minzhi is going on a business trip. For her public welfare, she has always insisted that it has been almost ten years. Mainly to go to more remote places to do some support for children with disabilities.

There are course explanations, popularization, financial subsidies, and psychological counseling.

Due to the reasons of seasonal sleep, half of the net worth earned by Lin Minzhi over the years has been spent on the public welfare of caring for children with disabilities, and the rest is about caring for girls in poor areas to read and write. Lin Minzhi himself came out of the hill village, where she was her root, her book, so she knew how difficult it was for girls to study.

She was studying for her brother and brother because she was poor at home. She was arranged to marry someone early and added marriage to her brother for a little gift.

Because of this, the maiden family picked men without picking characters, only watching the gifts. She looked good at her life. When she was young, she was taken care of by the Guiguo. The two were also sweet for a while. They waited for a period of time to work in the mountain village. The flowers and green flowers in the big city fascinated Ji Wei's eyes and fell into a miserable end.

Lin Minzhi has lived for decades, studying and reading can change her destiny. She wants all the girls to read.

Mrs. Zhou also came with her. Lin Minzhi laughed at her as Miss Jiao, and she had to come to suffer.

She suffered herself, and she came here again. Mrs. Zhou was cherished as a treasure since she was a child. She was not afraid of these sufferings. She said she was idle at home and came to help.

Mrs. Zhou held a child, exquisite cardamom nails were in stark contrast to the child's dirty black face. Mrs. Zhou's clothes were 4,000. The child was mentally handicapped, and the clothes were just two pieces, picked up and worn, dirty.

Mrs. Zhou held him, wiped the child's saliva with napkins, and remembered her son again, and said with emotion: “ You said, where are parents so cruel, the child is thrown on the side of the road and does not raise, and runs himself chic. Don’t give birth without support. ”

Lin Minzhi said: “ Children with disabilities are difficult to support. ”

Mrs. Zhou knew Lin Minzhi's past and said: “ Minzhi, so I admire you quite. My son is gay, and it's all tossing me to death. How does he love to live? I really can't control it. ”

Listening to her mentioning her gay son again, Lin Minzhi moved, and asked: “Rui, how did you find that Xiao Yun likes boys? ”

Mrs. Zhou smiled and said: How did “ find out. Two people kissed in the room when I was dead. I cut the fruits for them, and when I opened the door, I was scared that all the fruit plates had fallen. ”

Lin Minzhi said: “ How old was Xiao Yun at that time? ”

Mrs. Zhou: “ High School. Early love, his first love boyfriend is in his class. ”

Lin Minzhi listened worriedly and put this matter in his heart-

It took less than two days since Ji Shen finished talking about homosexuality, and a major event happened in the second year of Zhennan.