Chapter 12 Goodbye

A Lenovo computer in 1998 cost about 12,000 yuan. Ning Qian bought one in the computer city without blinking an eye.

After she married Lin Jianyi, she received a lot of betrothal gifts, and she was eager to make up for Fu Chenyu, so she bought the computer with the highest configuration.

The waiter has to go to the headquarters to transfer the goods, and it takes about ten days to send the computer home.

Ning Qian closed her bag and hurried out, seeing Fu Chenyu standing on the side of the road.

In front of my son is a roadside stall selling flowers and plants. There are goldfish and small turtles in the big red pot, and kittens and rabbits in the cage.

Fu Chenyu stared intently at the rabbit grazing all the time, his eyes fixed on it.

Ning Qian bent down: "Does Shen Chen like it?"

Fu Chenyu looked at her, didn't speak, just stared at the rabbit.

Ning Qian knew it and waved her hand: "Boss, help me put this little rabbit in a cage, I bought it."

Along the way, Fu Chenyu carried the rabbit cage silently.

If it wasn't for him always lowering his head to observe the little rabbit, Ning Qian would have thought that she had guessed her son's mind wrong.

Back in the courtyard again, Ning Qian still felt a strong sense of discomfort.

The children who were playing in the courtyard dam saw the rabbit in Fu Chenyu's hand, and they all stared and watched.

Children, how can you not like small animals.

Su Luoyu ran over first, and Ning Qian knew him, thinking that Fu Chenyu was going to play with the children downstairs, so she went upstairs by herself.

"A Chen, is this your rabbit?" Su Luoyu squatted down and looked at it curiously: "What's its name?"

Fu Chenyu didn't say anything, Su Luoyu was left out and a little wronged: "Ah Chen... Can I touch it?"

"Shuh-", the cage was taken away by Fu Chenyu.

Means can't.

"Susu, don't talk to him, we don't care about his rabbit!" Xu Cai was aggressive: "I asked my father to buy me a puppy! Kill your rabbit!"

Fu Chenyu's eyes were red with blood: "You dare."

Xu Cai was taken aback by the look in his eyes, remembered how fiercely Fu Chenyu fought, and walked away in despair.

The little rabbit was kept in Fu Chenyu's room, and Fu Chenyu opened the cage and let it out.

It wasn't afraid of people at all, and jumped into Fu Chenyu's hands.

Holding him is like holding a ball of snow-white cotton.

Ning Qian knocked on the door, put down the noodles she had just cooked, and asked, "Did Shen Chen name the little rabbit?"

Fu Chenyu touched her baby for a long time before he said in a low voice, "It's called Mianmian."

It means cotton candy.

In the blink of an eye, the winter vacation of Liming Kindergarten is coming to an end.

Lin Minzhi came up with a new way to set up a stall this winter. When making pancakes, she comes with a bowl of soup. The sesame oil dripped into the soup is made by herself. She has a unique secret recipe. .

Many people buy pancakes just to drink Lin Minzhi's soup in winter.

This time, the colleagues couldn't copy her practice, they couldn't get the smell of the sesame oil, and Lin Minzhi made a lot of money alone.