Chapter 24 Beginning of School

The senior high school entrance examination in Tongcheng came late, the scorching sun shone on the asphalt road, and the black shadow and golden sunlight separated the teaching building.

    Ji Mian finished the second math test, and when he walked out of the classroom, he was still thinking about the last multiple choice question. He was a little unsure whether the water container was a proportional function or a one-time function.

    "Mianmian!" Su Luoyu poked her head out of the window.

    Ji Mian was taken aback, then recalled it, subconsciously murmured: "Why do you call me that..."

    Su Luoyu walked out of the classroom: "I saw your mother calling you that last time, can't you call me that?"

    Ji Mian paused: "No..."

    It's not that you can't shout, but it's weird to be shouted by the protagonist.

    Usually only the elders would call him by his nickname.

    Su Luoyu said, "How did you do in the math test?"

    Ji Mian: "I'm not sure about the last multiple choice question."

    Su Luoyu: "I chose the one-time function."

    Ji Mian choked: I c...

    He chose the proportional function.

    Seeing Ji Mian's face turn pale, Su Luoyu mourned for him for a few seconds, and then he asked, "Ji Mian, what high school are you going to go to?"

    Because of losing points, Ji Mian said sickly, "Let's go to Zhennan, I don't know if I can pass the exam."

    Su Luoyu tilted her head and thought for a while: "I thought we could study together in high school."

    Ji Mian "haha" laughed dryly, thinking: God, how dare I.

    But from what Su Luoyu said, he should definitely stay in the headquarters.

    Ji Mian breathed a sigh of relief.

    Su Luoyu said: "But I really want to go to a high school with you. After all, we have been studying together since kindergarten. The friends who grew up together have separated. And I heard that high school will live on campus, I don't want to be with strangers live."

    Ji Mian complained silently: Actually, I don't know you very well either...

    "When you get to high school, you'll be fine once you meet new friends. There should be a lot of junior high school graduates in this department. You're popular and have many friends." Ji Mian's voice-changing period has just ended, and his voice has fixed into a clear mint voice. When speaking in a low voice, there was still a trace of the sound of milk that had not completely subsided.

    Su Luoyu laughed: "Those don't have the affection to grow up together."

    He looked up at the leaves, the wind was blowing through them, and there was a "rustling" voice in his ears: "You don't seem to like me very much, is it because of Fu Chenyu?"

    Ji Mian was startled, he actually didn't dislike Su Luoyu.

    It's just that as soon as I saw the protagonist suffer, I thought of my miserable end in the future. This is the well-deserved hero of "Tenderness on Stranger Roads". Even Li Jue can only be regarded as the second male lead at best. If Ji Mian wants to get rid of his fate, he must treat him naturally. Stay away.

    Unexpectedly, Su Luoyu was as meticulous as a hair, and could observe even the smallest details.

    Su Luoyu bent her eyes, and said a little embarrassedly: "I didn't mean Fu Chenyu to be sorry, don't take it to heart. But I'm quite envious of him, having such a good friend as you."