Chapter 18 Elementary School Graduation

The result of the final inspection was just a simple cold. The medical staff were busy all night and had a false alarm. Although they were tired, everyone did not complain at all, but were glad.

    What's more, although Fu Chenyu is young, he is sensible and humble. In addition to being reluctant to talk, his intelligent performance is praised by everyone who meets him.

    The spring of 2003 was spent in a tense atmosphere, and with the arrival of the summer vacation, the infectious disease that frightened the whole country quietly disappeared.

    Life returned to normal, Ji Mian also went to school step by step and grew up on time.

    The time in primary school was leisurely and long. Six years were a snap, and in a blink of an eye, it was the year of graduation.

    The leaves of the big banyan tree in Liming Elementary School were scorched by the sun, the air was twisted by the heat wave, and the cicadas chirped "squeaky". All the students in Class 611 hid under the big banyan tree, waiting to take their graduation photos.

    Teacher Shi was distressed by the child's sun exposure, so he went to the canteen to buy two boxes of popsicles, but they were sold out.

    Ji Mian has a physique that doesn't like to sweat. Even though he ate an ice lolly at this time, his face was hot and sweaty.

    After the summer vacation this year, he is a prospective junior high school student. The thirteen-year-old Ji Mian has already taken on the appearance of a teenager, and his fleshy face has gradually opened up, with thin eyebrows and cat eyes, pouting eyes, red lips and white teeth. , belongs to the gorgeous and compelling appearance.

    Standing with a girl, you can compare the girl's face.

    Ji Mian is quite subtle about his appearance. After all, he is a boy, so what's the use of being so beautiful?

    Men have to rely on their ability to speak!

    Moreover, in the original novel, Li Jue is because of Ji Mian's face, and has lust for Ji Mian. He tried his best to get Ji Mian to work. After a few years of playing, he got tired of playing and kicked him away again. Find your true love.

    From the age of seventeen to twenty-five, his short life burned, bloomed, and disappeared like fireworks in Li Jue's life, becoming the guiding light of Li Jue and Su Luoyu's life-and-death love.

    If it wasn't for him, Li Jue wouldn't have realized that he really loved Su Luoyu.

    Ji Mian crunched the ice lolly, thinking that he might meet Li Jue in five years, and his scalp tingled.

    Teacher Shi said that everyone does not need to wear school uniforms when taking graduation photos.

    The girls who have quietly started to develop wear beautiful short skirts, with small white vest straps around their necks, and the foreheads that were exposed are now covered by thin flat bangs.

    Several girls got together, giggling and smiling, injecting some sweetness and vitality into the sultry summer.

    The one they discussed the most was Fu Chenyu.

    Thirteen-year-old Fu Chenyu is already tall, tall and straight, with pale complexion, red lips, and handsome appearance. Because of his taciturn and withdrawn personality, there is always a faint gloom around him.

    Just like the cold hero in the novel, it makes the girls who are in the beginning of love blushing.

    "After taking the graduation photos, we will go to Fu Chenyu to write a classmate record together."