Chapter 7 New Year's Eve

Ji Mian found that although he hadn't finished reading "The Tenderness of a Stranger", as his memories merged, the plot of the book would unfold directly in his mind.

    Is this the golden finger of the traveler?

    Ji Mian's heart is very complicated.

    But I have to say that knowing the plot in advance can really help him get through a lot of difficulties.

    In the original novel, although Fu Chenyu was locked out of the door for one night, Su Luoyu later appeared like a soldier from heaven, brought him home, warded off the cold and warmed him, fed food and coaxed him to sleep, and took care of everything.

    It is precisely because of this that Fu Chenyu survived death.

    Otherwise, with such heavy snow, wearing such thin clothes, and being frozen overnight, he would surely die.

    At eight o'clock in the evening, there was a knock on the door in the Tongzi Building on the old street.

    Fu Chenyu stood at the door, his small figure almost blending into the darkness.

    After all, he was only five years old. He knocked on the door for a long time and found that after the door was tightly closed, there was a trace of panic in those beautiful eyes.

    Fu Chenyu's complexion was originally pale, but now it was as white as a piece of paper.

    He seemed to have a hunch, and got the result he least wanted.

    "Open the door, open the door!"

    Fu Chenyu knocked on the door hard.

    "Boom!"

    "Bang bang bang!"

    "Open the door..."

    "Open the door!"

    With no answer in the room for a long time, Fu Chenyu's voice slowly took on a terrified cry.

    He shouted louder and louder until it almost became a roar.

    The old mottled walls fell rustling and fell into his eyes, and the eye sockets were red.

    The knocking on the door became louder and louder, and gradually, the neighbors scolded:

    "It's going to die! Who is knocking on the door in the middle of the night! Crazy! It's not yet New Year's Eve!"

    "unlucky!"

    "Damn, it's that little bastard, it's annoying."

    "Why the hell didn't you take him to celebrate the New Year?"

    "Oh, my mother hasn't come back for half a year. I've been following the nanny. Didn't I see his nanny come back to his hometown this morning..."

    Fu Chenyu's eyes widened and the tears accumulated more and more.

    He couldn't believe that the nanny really hated him so much that she took all the keys and left him to face the cold winter nights alone.

    During the long and bitter cold, he had no support, no family, no reason, what to eat, where to live...

    He will die!

Fu Chenyu had never been so close to death.

     The sound of the door slammed louder and louder, and his tender palms turned red, even bloodshot.

     But he didn't care about the pain at all, and the fear of death shrouded the heart of a five-year-old child.

     Ji Mian heard cursing and knocking on the door next door, and his heart was in turmoil.