Chapter 40 The dark tide is turbulent

Make a decision to stop the locomotive to the side, with long legs crossed, and stood beside Ji Shen. A handful of robbed his schoolbag, the thief captured the king first, and the seasonal sleep really caught fire: “ You are sick! ”

Li Ji laughed very sweetly and said: “Help you carry it. So heavy, what do you put? ”

Ji Shen recaptured his schoolbag, and he gave a punch in his back, and he never hid, but he didn't expect the strength of the seasonal sleep to be so great that he was beaten back two steps and bent down in pain: “ Lying trough...”

Then I broke my mind in my heart: beating is scolding is love, couples fight the bedside and hit the end of the bed and……

Damn, did the little idiot have such vigor in his previous life?

It's strange……

I blasted my heart and cried without tears: “ Classmate, it really hurts...”

Ji Shen sank his lips and was determined not to care about him, but the determination seemed to be really painful.

He has one of the biggest problems, that is, he is soft-hearted, knowing that he is hanging on his own head the biggest knife, and seeing that he is so painful there, his face is pale, not like hypocrisy, and he is a bit guilty.

After all, I have never done any substantial harm to him now, but his punch was effectively punched.

Ji Sleep stretched his face and said: “ I didn't work so hard. ”

Rely on the locomotive “ hiss —— hiss—— hiss——”“ pitiful installation: ” You have great strength. <TAG1>

“Who asked you to take my schoolbag without my consent first. ”Ji Shen refuted a sentence.

I am innocent to share my hand: “ I am afraid you are too heavy to carry it, help you get it, I am not sick. I am happy to help people, help classmates, hey, there is no way. I was born so kind. ”

He talked slick, and his tone was fancy, and Ji Shen said that he couldn't just talk to him, and he turned away.

Song Wenqi's heart “ Bang Bang ”, catching up and whispering: “ Ji Sleep, how do you know so many handsome guys? ”

Ji Sleep sneered: “ Is it handsome?How do I feel average. ”

Song Wenqi remembered the handsome face, vigorous, wildly publicized, and sensed: “This is not handsome...”

Ji Shen is not handsome. If you know he will kill you in the future, you know he is handsome.

Song Wenqi is a gay, so it is accurate for similar radars.

He knew that Ji Sleep must be a straight man, but it was definitely gay, so he rushed at his attitude towards Ji Shen, most of which liked Ji Sleep.

Song Wenqi looks at Ji Shen, it's strange, what kind of physique is Ji Shen... I'm straight to that one, all around are high-quality handsome guys, and gay!

Look at yourself... It's really a drought, a waterlogging death.

“ Classmate —— Classmate. ”He struggled to catch up. He wore a black short sleeve, overalls and sneakers, and was dressed up casually, but because of his handsome face and high-profile all the way, the flower strokes attracted the attention of countless girls.

Ji Shen covered his ears and could not hear it. He walked beside him and persevered with him. It was even more annoying than the knowledge on the tree!

“ What the hell do you want to do! ”Ji Sleep stood on his body and stared hard.

I was so determined to jump in my mind that my wife was so stunned.