Chapter 9 sympathy

Ji Mian woke up the next day and remembered the scene where he fed Fu Chenyu porridge last night.

shocked.

In the original book, it was clearly Su Luoyu who fed Fu Chenyu, but now, by accident, he got the plot.

He still remembered that the bowl of porridge between Fu Shenyu and Su Luoyu in the original book was also called "emotional porridge" by readers.

Affectionate...mianmian...porridge...

Ji Mian clutched his chest, suddenly feeling tight and short of breath.

Just based on his relationship with Fu Chenyu in the original work, this bowl of porridge should be called "Three thousand porridge for your life"!
However, Fu Chenyu fell asleep after eating the porridge last night, and was taciturn in the morning, as if he had no intention of talking to him.

That's right, in the original novel, Fu Chenyu is not an easy role to play.

Even Bai Yueguang Su Luoyu ate a lot of closed doors in the process of warming Fu Chenyu.

Ji Mian quietly breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for the unfeeling of the villain.

Lin Minzhi waited for Fu Chenyu's fever to subside, and took Fu Chenyu home to cook him a lunch.

Fu Chenyu silently looked at the small room, which was much smaller than theirs, even smaller than his room.

But it was neat, clean, warm and warm, reminding him of the kind of home he had when his father wasn't in jail.

One of the two children sat on the side, and neither of them spoke.

Ji Mian held his big white bowl and buried himself in eating rice.

Lin Minzhi would bring food to Ji Mian, and occasionally put a chopstick for Fu Chenyu to let him eat.

Fu Chenyu had a steel scale in his heart, and he told himself that this aunt was a good person.

Ok... made him a little jealous of Ji Mian.

Why such a good mother, not his mother.
Lin Minzhi quietly observed Fu Chenyu.

When she undressed him last night, she found that the child had a lot of bruises.

He can't be hit by himself, the only possibility is that the black-hearted nanny hit him!

Poor...

A woman has a small abacus in her heart.

A peer as big as Ji Mian has more or less playmates.

Because of his autism, Ji Mian was always reluctant to speak a long sentence.

Last night, it was the first time that Lin Minzhi saw Ji Mian so anxious.

In her opinion, her children like Fu Chenyu very much, maybe the two of them can become good friends.

The doctor said that instead of letting adults open the hearts of children, it is better to communicate between children and children more effectively.

As a mother, she hopes that Mianmian can have her own good friends, so as to improve her introverted character.

After they finished eating, Lin Minzhi cleaned up the bowl.

Unexpectedly, an uninvited guest came, and Ji Weiguo appeared at their door.

Lin Minzhi's expression changed instantly when she saw him.

She put down the bowl and closed the door with a dark face without saying a word.

Ji Weiguo said, "Minzhi! Let's talk!"Lin Minzhi still remembered how she went to find him half a year ago, and how she was humiliated by him.