Chapter 5 Mianmian

Teacher Wang sent Ji Mian's mother and son away, straightened up, and looked at the wall.

     On the photo wall of the kindergarten, there are photos of Fu Chenyu last year.

     Four years old, with a violin on her shoulders and a small fox pendant on her shoulders, with a smile on her snow-white face, Ning Qian was half-squatting, her white dress was spotless.

     Teacher Wang squatted down and said to Fu Shenyu, "Xiaoyu, do you want to participate in this year's talent show?"

     Fu Chenyu said nothing.

     Teacher Wang stroked his hair and smiled: "Teacher tell mother, would you like mother to watch Xiaoyu's performance?"

     Fu Chenyu's black pupils trembled.

     He didn't say it or couldn't say it, and there was a ripple in his heart.

     Ji Mian returned home and calmed down.
When I saw the two protagonists of "The Tenderness of a Stranger", it is false to say that there are no fluctuations.

     It is mentioned in the original novel that Su Luoyu occupied the most important place in Fu Chenyu's childhood.

     Fu Chenyu was injured, and Su Luoyu comforted him.

     Fu Chenyu was bullied, and Su Luoyu fought for him.

     Fu Chenyu had no food to eat, and Su Luoyu fed him one bite at a time.

     So later, Su Luoyu became the white moonlight that men couldn't surpass.

     The corners of Ji Mian's mouth twitched, thinking of twenty years later——

     He became a stumbling block in the love between Su Luoyu and Li Jue, so Fu Chenyu would solve himself for Su Luoyu.

     Is this the final destination of the cannon fodder stand-in...

     I don't know how their relationship is going now. Does Su Luoyu have Bai Yueguang as Fu Chenyu now?Judging from the posture of Fu Chenyu throwing candy today, it is estimated that there is no.

     It is not now, and it will be soon in the future, which means that the time of death is near.

     Ji Mian covered his chest and wanted to vomit blood: ... I feel like I can still struggle a little more.

     Ji Mian was in distress when the melodious sound of the violin suddenly came to his ears.

     The fire rising from the sky burned the layers of cirrus clouds, and Chrysler's "The Joy of Love" wafted in the wind. Ji Mian forgot his troubles for a while, and couldn't help but be attracted by the music, and his impetuous heart gradually quieted down.

     The jumping notes reveal the player's careful love and joy, as if a moment of hope was stolen. Soon, the music suddenly stopped, and that moment of hope disappeared.

     Ji Mian sighed and figured it out.

     Forget it, soldiers will come to block it, and water will come to cover it.

     As long as he stays away from Fu Chenyu, he may not be able to kill him in the future.

     Downstairs, a boy appeared.
Holding the washbasin, he walked hurriedly to the laundry sink.

     In the basin was a white shirt. He cherished the clothes Ning Qian bought for him at the kindergarten party last year.

     A five-year-old child struggles to wash clothes.