Chapter 33 Boredom and Irritability

He Xi told him the news.

     They said that Fu Chenyu fell in love with Tongwai's school belle. That school belle was of mixed race, her mother was Dutch, her eyes were blue, and she smiled beautifully.

     Ji Mian was stunned by the news, a feeling of unknown taste appeared in his heart, feeling bored and irritable.

     He quickly figured out that it might be because he was the last person who knew that Fu Chenyu was in love.

     The two of them were obviously best friends, but Fu Chenyu kept it a secret from him when they were in love.

     In this way, the reason for not answering his calls and not responding to his messages during the Chinese New Year period became clear: it turned out that he was on the phone with a girl.

     Ji Mian is really angry this time. Fu Chenyu can tell him that he won't mind if he finds a girlfriend, or even the three of them play together.

     But Fu Chenyu couldn't hide it from him.

     He was angry, and he wanted to fight Fu Chenyu, at least until Fu Chenyu took the initiative to apologize to him.

     Otherwise, he would not have said a word to him.

     The first week of school in Zhennan, new class, new classmates.

     A group of people left the experimental class, and a group of people joined in. When Ji Mian appeared at the door, no one was surprised.

     The red list has already announced the scores, and the quarterly final exam was in the top ten of the whole school, which stunned all the top students in the experimental class.

     The classmates looked at Fu Chenyu who was sitting by the window, and then at Ji Mian at the door, and silently moved the stool away, leaving Fu Chenyu's seat at the same table for Ji Mian.

     They knew last semester that Fu Chenyu and Ji Mian knew each other, and they were close buddies.

     Ji Mian looked at Fu Chenyu coldly, but found a seat farthest from him and sat down.

     The students in the class opened their mouths into an "O" shape, a little doubting whether the news they heard was true? Who said that Ji Mian took the experimental class for Fu Chenyu? It made the two school bullies gay in the gay air!

     The girl next to Ji Mian was overjoyed for a moment, the deskmate was a handsome guy, her ears were red!

     Fu Chenyu turned his head and glanced at Ji Mian, who had already taken out the book with a blank face and started to review.

     His stupid rabbit, when he gets upset, loses a bit of gentleness and adds a bit of lingyan beauty.

     Ji Mian was angry with him, and he had expected this result since he distanced himself from Ji Mian.

     But Ji Yao has warned him like that, so what shame does he have to pester his own brother.

     How will Ji Mian choose?

     On the one hand, he is a brother, and on the other hand, he is a friend.

     Fu Chenyu lost completely from the starting line.

     He didn't want to be too alienated from Ji Mian, but he couldn't be as close as before.

     The better Ji Mian treats him, the more thoughts will arise in his heart. Instead of letting myself and Ji Mian go to an irreversible ending, it is better to keep a distance from friends from the beginning.