Chapter 17 Don't be afraid

As the peach blossoms bloomed at the entrance of Liming Elementary School, the students of Class 311 gradually sprout and grow into a fourth-grade elementary school student.

    A few students from Class 411 left, and a few students who were also transferred. When autumn went to spring, Ji Mian grew a few centimeters taller.

    In the spring of 2003, an epidemic broke out in the country without warning.

    Ji Mian put on new stationery and book covers, and was walking on the way to school. There was a faint sour smell on the street. Every household bought vinegar, diluted it and sprinkled it on the ground.

    Even Lin Minzhi used vinegar to mop the floor of the house in the morning. The smell was so strong that Ji Mian fainted. Not only that, before Ji Mian went to school, Lin Minzhi also gave him two packs of Banlangen. He still feels himself The mouth is bitter.

    Recently, news and newspapers have been reporting this incident, and Tongcheng, which is thousands of kilometers away from high-risk areas, does not dare to slack off.

    The school is facing a big enemy. It uses ultraviolet rays to kill viruses three times a day. At noon, they also give the students sweet garlic soaked in vinegar, and each person must eat one.

    The classroom was also sour, and Ji Mian felt that his nose was almost useless.

    He took off his mask, saw Fu Chenyu, and said hello with a smile: "Good morning."

    In the fourth grade of elementary school, the relationship between Ji Mian and Fu Chenyu also eased a lot.

    Their homes live in both directions, but Fu Chenyu sometimes accompanies him for a short walk on the way from school, and only separates at the intersection.

    Over time, all the students in the class thought it was very strange, and He Xi secretly asked Ji Mian, "Why do you have such a good relationship with Fu Chenyu?"

    Ji Mian said, "Is there any? Are you okay?"

    The morning study had not started yet, and the classmates had not arrived yet. Ji Mian was so bored, so he took the textbook and chatted with Fu Chenyu: "Fu Chenyu, is there any vinegar in your house?"

    White vinegar, iodized salt, and Banlangen are the hottest topics recently.

    Ji Mian is now ten years old, and the baby fat on his face is still very serious. Baozi's face is very sad, and his brows are twisted together: "Do you have Banlangen?"

    Fu Chenyu said: "Lin Jianyi is on a business trip, and there is no one at home."

    Every time Lin Jianyi went on a business trip, he would bring Ning Qian with him.

    There was a hint of envy in Ji Mian's eyes: "That's good, I think Banlangen is very bitter. My mother gave me two packs, and now my mouth is uncomfortable."

    "Bah bah bah," Ji Mian slapped his mouth.

    Fu Chenyu looked at the table silently, thinking: Idiot rabbit, what's there to envy.

    After the morning exercise, Ji Mian danced warmly on the playground, blushed and rushed into the classroom.

    He picked up the thermos pot on the table, which contained the Banlangen that Lin Minzhi poured into him. This is the amount to eat at noon.

    Ji Mian twisted it slowly, remembering that Fu Chenyu didn't drink medicine to prevent illness, so he pressed the switch of the thermos and got a cup of hot medicine.