Chapter 26 Eccentricity

It has been a month since Li Jue transferred to Tongwai, and he still has no clue about Ji Mian's whereabouts.

     In his previous life, he met Ji Mian in Jianjing. At that time, Ji Mian was working as a waiter in a coffee shop. He was not very good at talking, but had a clean and gentle smile. He sat by the window, looked over, and could see the waiter's apron wrapped around his slender waist, and the man's two palms could be held.

     He didn't know when Ji Mian went to Jianjing, and if he was still in Tongcheng.

     He was fascinated, but the girl in front of him didn't even respond to calling him.

     "Li Jue, you haven't handed in your homework, you have to hand it in quickly."

     Li Jue raised his eyes, flamboyantly handsome, his youthful face made the girl blush, she shrugged her shoulders, and said in a frivolous tone: "I didn't do it, class representative, what should I do?"

     "But the teacher said to hand in..." The girl's face turned redder, and her head lowered.

     Li Jue was a little impatient: "Don't remember my name."

     The girl in the front row turned her head with a disdainful and sour expression.

     "What is Yao Miao pretending to be, who doesn't know what she's thinking, her voice is so loud."

     "Why didn't she go to someone else, just Li Jue, she was speechless."

     "The hypocrisy is dead."

     Su Luoyu knocked on the table and said coldly: "Self-study class, please speak softly."

     The girls immediately fell silent, lowered their heads and went to do their homework.

     Hearing Su Luoyu's voice, Li Jue raised his head with a complicated expression and looked at his back.

     Before he transferred to another school, he knew that Su Luoyu was in Tongwai, and a class was also expected. It was the first time Li Jue saw Su Luoyu in high school, and he didn't feel a little bit fluctuating in his heart.

     That face, no matter what, didn't look like Ji Mian, he didn't know why his previous self would regard Ji Mian as his substitute.

     He and Su Luoyu met through his elder brother. In the previous life, fifteen-year-old Li Jue saw him at his elder brother's house, and he immediately glanced at Wan Nian, amazed by Shi Shi.

     But in this life, the relationship between him and Su Luoyu has never been salty or warm. Although they know each other, they can't say a word in a day.

     It doesn't matter if you don't speak, but after all, you are the same person who slept in the same bed, and Li definitely can't face Su Luoyu with a normal heart.

     As soon as he sees Su Luoyu's face, he will remember how he chose between Ji Mian and him, how he abandoned Ji Mian in the ocean.

     That was his nightmare for the rest of his life, just tore apart a small piece of memory, and his heart was like tearing out blood.

     To this day, Li Jue no longer knows why he loves him.

     In his previous life, he always thought that he loved Su Luoyu, his arrogance, his loneliness, his intelligence, and his indifference to him.

     After Ji Mian's death, they quarreled, fought coldly, quarreled, hated each other, and had conflicts all the time. The more so, the more confused Li Jue was, and the more precious Ji Mian's gentle eyes were in his heart.