Chapter 10 I Have Sugar

Ji Mian reacted for a long time before realizing that the boss might be healing him?

    After all, when he was in kindergarten in the summer, he saw that Fu Chenyu would use salt water popsicles to cool the wound.

    This is his life experience in just five years.

    In other words... the boss cares about him?

    Ji Mian was so frightened that he almost thought that Ji Weiguo's slap had knocked him unconscious.

    Otherwise, how could he start having such outrageous and weird dreams in broad daylight?

    Fu Chenyu's hands were no longer ice-cold, and he was about to insert his hands into the snowdrifts, doing the same.

    But Ji Mian didn't dare to let the big brother heal him, it was a long life, and he wanted to live a few more years.

    Fu Chenyu's hands were red from the cold, and Ji Mian hurriedly stopped him.

    After holding it for a long time, he said in a milky voice, "I don't feel pain."

    In order to make it look like he didn't care about Fu Chenyu, Ji Mian hurriedly added, "Your hands are frozen, so you can't help me with my homework."

    Fu Chenyu remembered the transaction between them and nodded solemnly.

    Besides, he seemed to have nothing to say to Ji Mian.

    He remembered that Ji Mian was a little dumb with a not very smart head.

    Fu Chenyu glanced at Ji Mian again, took out a big white rabbit toffee from his pocket, opened Ji Mian's hand, and put it in his palm.

    He remembered that when Ji Weiguo gave Ji Mian candy just now, Ji Mian didn't ask for it.

    But he clearly likes candy.

    Ji Mian tremblingly accepted the candy from the boss, not understanding what he meant.

    Is it to give a candy another stick?

    Of course, he was curious and didn't dare to ask, so he could only silently accept Fu Chenyu's kindness.

    Lin Minzhi washed the dishes and saw Ji Mian and Fu Chenyu coming back from the door.

    "Yeah" in her heart, when the two children went out to play, the bad mood just now was swept away.

    It seems that his son really likes Fu Chenyu. With a playmate, maybe his autism will get better sooner.

    Fu Chenyu's house was in the next building, and the room was tightly locked by the nanny. Lin Minzhi had no key and could not open the lock, so she had to leave Fu Chenyu at home temporarily.

    She wiped her hands, crouched down, and asked Fu Chenyu's opinion: "Xiao Shen, your house is locked. Would you like to spend the Spring Festival at your aunt's house this year? Mianmian is also at home. Would you like him to play with you?"

  Lin Minzhi felt pity for this child.

    Fu Chenyu was only five years old and could not eat much.

    The place at home is small, but the place where the child sleeps is not big, so Lin Minzhi can't let the child continue to sleep in the snow.

    Fu Chenyu stared at Lin Minzhi, dull, and did not speak for a long time.

    He secretly calculated in his heart how much he could eat in a day and how much he would spend on Auntie Lin. A huge sense of guilt enveloped him.