Chapter 6

~Rylan's POV~
I was trying not to have a panic attack right there in front of the people I looked up to. They shouldn't see me like that, they'll think I'm weak.
I heard shuffling sounds and saw someone crouched down by me out of the corner of my eye, I felt them gently touch my shoulder "Hey, you okay?" They asked, I slowly moved my head to look at them, it was Kurt. I couldn't keep the emotions down anymore, I hugged him tightly, starting to cry. I could feel people staring at me, which only made me cry more. I wanna go home, but home is awful.

Kurt carried me into the bathroom and helped me stand, leaning against the wall for support "Hey, hey, it's okay.." why was he comforting me? I'm a fucking nobody! I just held onto Kurt sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rowan's POV~
Dave and I watched as Rylan set his guitar down and rushed off stage. Something's wrong. I looked at Dave worried, he returned that worried look and we ran to go find Rylan. We saw him on the ground in front of Kurt and Krist. Kurt was crouched in front of Rylan talking to him, Dave went over to Krist to ask him about what happened.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, the tone was harsher than intended "Not trying to be rude, just wondering.." I mumbled.

"We heard about shows going on here and decided that a smaller town would be a nice break from the usual places we've gone to" Dave answered "We're big fans of you guys" I said trying to lighten the mood, Krist and Dave smiled. We had a normal conversation, pausing when Kurt took Rylan to the bathroom to go help him calm down. Krist went there a couple minutes later to check on them. Dave and I kept talking.