Chapter 25

~Rylan's POV~
I woke up to Dave shaking me, I groaned "No" I pulled my shirt over my head so it hid my face "10 more hours" I whined, Kurt chuckled, pulling me up and carrying me on his back, "Nope, up" I groaned again, hiding my face in Kurt's shoulder. It was too bright in here. I looked at Dave, "Is that bitch gone yet?" Dave peeked out of the bathroom, "Yeah, yeah I think so." I pointed at the door "Out please" Kurt laughed, going out of the bathroom with Dave.

Once we got out of the club I instantly hid my face, the brightness of the bathroom was bad. But out here it was way, way worse.

And then we saw Ruby.

She was leaning against the wall, holding a cigarette. She smiled at me, "Hey Ry!" I glared at her "Don't call me that." She giggled, "Want a cigarette?" She asked in a taunting tone.
"Wait what is she doi-" I heard Kurt ask.
Ruby flicked at her lighter, it lit up. It was just a small flame, but that was enough to make me cling to Kurt trying not to panic right there and then. It's been a few days since the fire, why am I not over it? I hid my face tearing up "Home, please, hurry.." Krist was in the car with Rowan, waiting.
We all got in and Krist started driving back to the hotel, Dave managed to hold both me and Kurt. I cried until I passed out.

______________________________________

hi how are ya
-me