Chapter 24

~Third person~

After about half an hour later, everyone except Rylan were all passed out drunk. Rylan was drunk too, but he hasn't passed out yet. He leaned against the table grumbling random drunk nonsense. He felt someone wrap their arm around him, he turned his head to look at the person

"Hmmm...? Who're you..?" He slurred

"Your girlfriend, silly!" They giggled, it was Ruby.

"I have a girlfriend..?"

"Of course you do, we've been dating for over a month!"

"Mmmh..okayy.." he leaned against the table, finally passing out.

Ruby leaned down and kissed Rylan's head, smirking.

"Dumbass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next morning~

~Rylan's POV~
I slowly sat up, groaning. It felt like someone just hit my whole head with a giant sledgehammer, and now they're smashing my head in with a bunch of bricks. I rubbed my eyes, sighing and leaned back against the seat. I jumped slightly when I felt someone lean against me, it was Ruby. She was asleep. I pushed her onto the floor, she woke up "What the fuck was that for?!" I glared at her, "Why the fuck were you leaning against me like that?! I told you to fuck off yesterday!!" People were staring. I didn't care.

Ruby smirked, wrapping her arms around my neck

"You said you were my boyfriend!" She giggled, I shoved her back.

"I would never date someone like you, bitch."

As soon as an employee walked over, she started fake sobbing, "He hit me, he's breaking up with me!" I stared at her in shock, "We weren't dating in the first place, dumbass!" She only sobbed more. People around me were whispering, I don't know if it was about me or her. I stormed to the bathroom, my hiding place.

I sat down sighing, jumping again when I heard Dave speak, "Hey Ry" he smiled at me, sitting next to Kurt, who was bent over a toilet puking. Dave rubbed his back, comforting him. I didn't say anything, leaning back against the wall sighing. He frowned, looking back at me "What's wrong?" I explained the whole situation to him, including the bits and pieces I remembered from last night. When I told him that, he looked pissed.

"Okay when we're done here, we'll go talk to her" he quickly turned back to Kurt, who was puking again. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

______________________________________

hi
-me