Chapter 10

~Dave's POV~
I held onto Rylan as he cried, he looked awful. I'm not trying to be  mean but he's got bruises and cuts all over his face, I feel bad for him. He's in such a bad situation..
I gently turned his head to look at me, I frowned, his eye was swollen shut, his lip was busted, his nose was crooked and bleeding slightly. I felt my blood boil, why would his brother do this to him?

I glanced over my shoulder, hearing footsteps, then I saw Kurt. I pressed my finger to my lips and then pointed at Rylan, Kurt nodded, sitting on the opposite side of Rylan. Rylan moved from me sighing, wiping at his eyes, I frowned "Hey, hey, don't do that.." I gently wiped his tears away with my thumbs, being careful not to hurt his bad eye even more. Rylan tried pushing me away, shaking his head, I frowned. Kurt and I moved back slightly so he had some space. He curled up sighing, "I'm sorry..." Kurt wrapped his arm around him "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to apologize for feeling feelings." Rylan nodded, leaning against Kurt " 'm tired.." he mumbled "You can sleep, we'll watch your stuff." I said, moving behind Kurt and hugging him, Kurt smiled. Rylan fell asleep.

There was a few minutes of silence, then Kurt spoke, "Hi" he looked up at me smiling "Hello" I said, smiling a bit. He leaned up and kissed my cheek, making me giggled "Kurt stop that tickles!" He looked at me "What does?" I poked his cheek "Stubble." He nodded, making that face that told me he was getting an idea. I narrowed my eyes slightly "Kurt, what're you doi- Ahh!" I started giggling as he started kissing my cheek multiple times, he stopped after a bit, smiling, "Let's sleep, I'm tired" I nodded "Okay" he nuzzled my chest "Love you Davey"
"Love you too Kurt"

______________________________________

hi
i did the math to find the average amount of words from the story so far and I got 489.2
-me