Chapter 41

~Weeks later~

~Krist's POV~
I was helping Kurt and Dave carry boxes into our house. We bought a house a while ago and now we're finally moving in, it's a small place. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, living room, kitchen, and then I think one spare room. We plan on turning that into some sort of recording area or something like that, I dunno.

I went over to Rylan, who was trying to carry his bag, his recorder, and all three of his guitars. I grabbed the recorder and his guitars and took them inside.

I went inside to look around, it was a nice place. I went upstairs and chose one of the bedrooms as my room, I set my stuff down and flopped back on the bed. It was kinda uncomfy but I'm sure we change mattresses and stuff later.

"Wait so theres only two rooms?"

"Two bedrooms, yeah"

Fuck. Two bedrooms? Obviously Kurt and Dave are gonna share one, but what about me and Rylan?

Rylan walked in, looking frustrated.

"Hey Ry, what's up?"

"There's only two fucking bedrooms, and there's four of us! I know they're gonna share, but what about us?" He yelled, sitting by me. I shrugged "I can sleep on the couch if you want" he sighed "No, no, I'll sleep on the couch" I shook my head "Why can't we both share like we did in the hotel?" He shrugged "I dunno...I just thought you were getting annoyed since you  always had to share the bed with me. I hog the blankets and shit like that."

I sat up, "I wasn't getting annoyed, besides, most of the time I was awake. Insomnia, y'know?" He nodded "I'll sleep on the couch" "No, you can take the bed. I'll take the floor" I said, sitting on the floor "No, we'll both take the bed. But if I hit you in the face while I'm asleep, not my fault!" I chuckled, getting back on the bed.

We all put our stuff in our rooms and got ready for bed, I laid by Rylan, he put a pillow in between us. The pillow is basically our shield, because we've hit each other in the face before.

I woke up at 2am, I kept hearing a thump. Something was hitting the window. I snuck downstairs and looked out one of the windows.

Someone was standing in the street throwing rocks at the window.

______________________________________

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS OH MY FUCKING GOD
-me