Chapter 42(0)

~Krist's POV~
I went over to Rylan and shook him, "Rylan, Rylan!" I whispered. He sat up rubbing his eyes "Whaa..?" "There's someone outside!" He got up and went over to the window, peeking out.  Then he grabbed a flannel and put it on, grabbing his clout goggles and putting them on his head "Tell Kurt and Dave I'll be back later." I stood in front of the door "Where are you going?" He sighed "The bridge. That person is just a friend." I reluctantly moved out of the way, he walked out and left the house. He went with the person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rylan's POV~
I went over to Ruby, sighing. She smiled, rubbing the back of my head "Hey sweetie" I made a disgusted face "Don't call me that. I'm not your 'sweetie'" she glared at me. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, I yelped "Ow! Bitch!" I shoved her back. She frowned, looking at me with a sad expression. I know it's fake. I glared at her "Don't you love me?" She said, I scoffed "No. Asshole." She punched me in the ribs, I doubled over screaming. I guess my ribs were still healing, "Fine, fine! I love you.." she smiled, walking away "I love you too, darling." I slowly got up and walked with her. We went to the bridge.

I wasn't excited for what was next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next morning~

~Dave's POV~
I paced back and forth, biting my nails. Rylan wasn't here, Krist said that he'd be back later, but Rylan told him that hours ago! I sat down on the couch, shaking. Kurt sat down next to me, "Let's go look for him." I nodded, getting up and grabbing the car keys. Krist, Kurt, and I got in the car. I started it and drove to the bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rylan's POV~
I woke up, looking around confused. Where was I? I sat up, I was laying by the river. Oh. The bridge.
I rubbed my face, trying to remember how I got here.

I rolled onto my side, shivering, it was getting colder out by the day. I winced, the smaller rocks were digging into my side. I sat up and moved over to the river, splashing water on my face. After I was a bit more aware of what was happening, I put my flannel on and grabbed my clout goggles and put them on. They made my head hurt a little bit less, since it made things less bright.

I started walking back to the house, well, stumbling. I couldn't walk in a straight line.

"THERE HE IS!"
______________________________________

HAHA 420 AHAHAHAHA
-me