Chapter 49

~Rowan's POV~
I was sitting in my room, writing a letter. To who? Rylan. It's not something dark like a suicide note, oh god no. It's basically saying that we're not friends anymore and I'm going somewhere else. Literally and metaphorically. I looked at what I wrote,

'To Rylan,
I'm gonna get straight to the point, I hate you. I'm not jealous of you. I don't wish I had what you do. I just hate you now. I'm done with our shitty "band" I'm firing you, and I'm firing myself. I'm joining Ruby and we're starting our own band where I'M the frontman who does guitar and vocals, and Ruby actually gets to be the fucking drummer and doesn't get called an asshole by another asshole (you). From the bottom of my cold and dark heart, I hate you. I might be little jealous of you. I don't care. Me and Ruby are going places, again, literally and metaphorically. Goodbye forever, you prick.

Signed, Rowan.'

I folded up the paper, grabbed my bag of stuff, and started walking to his house. When I got there, I slid the letter under the door and walked to Ruby's house. All my instruments and gear were in her car, I put my bag in there and got in the car. I waited for her and eventually she got in the car and started driving to where we would begin our new life.

Goodbye forever, Rylan.

______________________________________

man, I have no motivation. I'm sorry these last few chapters have been bad.
-me