Chapter 32

~Krist's POV~
I was sitting in the bus with Rowan, we were eating our food and talking about random stuff. Then Kurt burst through the door with Dave, carrying Rylan, "KRIST WE HAVE A SON NOW!!" I stared at them for a moment, then shrugged and went back to eating, "Okay"

Rowan looked at them and then at me. Then he got up and dragged Rylan down and pushed him against the wall, "So just because you're the leader of the band, lost your 'precious little brother' and lost your parents when you were younger, means you get special treatment from them?" I looked at Dave and Kurt, we were all shocked at Rowan's sudden outburst. I got up, "Rowan calm down-" "SHUT UP KRIST!" We immediately pulled them apart as soon as Rowan punched Rylan in the stomach.

I dragged Rowan outside, "Cool off!" I went back inside to check on Rylan "You okay, Ry?" I didn't need any of them to answer, Dave and Kurt holding a coughing Rylan was enough of one. I went back out to Rowan, he was sitting on the ground tossing rocks at some parked cars. I sat next to him, "Hey man, what's buggin' you?" He didn't answer. I rubbed his back "It's okay, Rowan. Why'd you get so angry?" He threw another rock as hard as he could, breaking a car window.

"BECAUSE HE'S GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF HIS SHITTY SOB STORY! I'VE HAD A SHITTY LIFE TOO, BUT I'M NOT A BIG CRYBABY ABOUT IT!" "Rowan-" "NO! I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS, I HATE YOU! I HATE RYLAN! I WISH I NEVER MET HIM!" "Rowan calm down, breathe! Think about what you're saying!" He scoffed "I don't need to think, I meant what I said." And before I could stop him, he ran off. Yikes.

I went back into the bus, Dave and Kurt were now trying to get Rylan to talk. Rylan was staring directly at the floor, I'm guessing he heard what Rylan said...

I sat in front of him, gently grabbing his chin and making him look at me. I frowned, "Rylan it's okay, he's just angry. Anger makes you say things you don't mean." He aggressively wiped at his eyes "Yeah but he means what he says, he's gotten angry at me before.." I hugged him. Rylan didn't say anything. I looked at Kurt and Dave, "So what's this about us having a son now?" Kurt smiled a bit, "Well we're all basically his guardians now" I nodded, still hugging Rylan.

"Hey Ry?" I asked

"Hmm?"

"Let's go shopping!"

"I don't wan-"

"SHOPPING!" Dave and Kurt exclaimed, helping us up. We ran to the mall and looked around, going to different stores. We all got stuff we liked.

I wonder where Rowan is...

______________________________________

hi
-me