Chapter 19

~Krist's POV~
I woke up around 4AM, my neck hurt alot. Sleeping in the chair was a bad idea, I looked over at the window/door, it was barely light out. I got up and opened the door, I nearly jumped out of my skin because I saw Rylan sitting there with his guitar. I put my hand on chest sighing dramatically, "You scared me!" He smiled the tiniest bit, "Boo." I chuckled, maybe he's already starting to feel better, I sat across from him, "Why're you up so early?" He shrugged, ignoring the question "Why are you up so early?" I yawned, "I woke up because of that shitty chair, my neck hurts like hell." He laughed "Sucks to be you." I looked at him "How're you feeling?" He sighed "Shitty, sore, tired." I nodded.

He strummed his guitar humming quietly, "When's your guys' stuff getting here?" I shrugged "I dunno, but we found a house to live in, it's got a few bedrooms and a couple spare rooms and then like a kitchen and living room, stuff like that." He nodded. I stretched, "Wanna go down to the bridge?" He shrugged "Sure" we both went back inside, he set his guitar down. I wrote a note for Kurt and Dave incase they woke up and grabbed my jacket, we left the hotel and walked down to the bridge.

We sat down by the river and skipped rocks, then we switched to seeing who could hit the concrete pillars with the most rocks, and then seeing how far we could throw the rocks in between the horizontal beams. Rylan managed to throw a rock and when we heard a loud thud in the distance, we cheered. He got the rock all the way to the back of the bridge. I sat down smiling, I looked at my watch. It was almost 5am, I yawned, "Let's head back to the hotel, I'm tired" he nodded. We walked back to the hotel.

Once we got back to the hotel, we both collapsed on my bed, Kurt and Dave were still asleep. I looked at Rylan, "If I punch you in the face while I'm asleep, I'm sorry" he laughed "Not my nose, please, it's already been broken twice." I smiled, falling asleep.

We only slept for a couple hours, then we were woken up by screams.

______________________________________

OLD MAN MCGUCKET
-me