Chapter 22

~Third POV~
Rylan took off his shirt and jumped into the water, spitting water at Rowan's face, Rowan screeched and jumped in the water and splashed water at Rylan, "Dickhead!" Rylan laughed "Nah that was Raymond" Rowan went silent, trying not to laugh "I'm- I'm not- I'm not laughing you are-" he started laughing

Ruby stared at them, "Uh, so do I get the job or..?"

Rylan and Rowan looked ateach other, then then looked at Ruby, "Well, since you don't have experience, Rylan will teach you." Rylan spit water at Rowan again and swam underwater, Rowan looked around huffing "That motherfucker-" Ruby sighed shaking her head "When do I start?" Rowan shrugged "Well there's open mic at the club tonight, we can go to my place and practice there." Ruby frowns "I wanna go to Rylan's place!" Rowan rolled his eyes at her whining "Well the thing is-" "I don't have a place!" Rylan said coming up behind Rowan and wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "Burnt down, like, two days ago I think."

Ruby just stared with her mouth open "I- I am so sorry-"
Rylan laughed "It's fine." Rowan could see anger in Rylan's eyes.

~Couple hours later~

After the three stopped at the hotel to tell the others where they were going, they went into Rowan's house
Rowan sighed sitting on the couch, "No place like home!"
"What's a home?" Rylan asked sitting by Rowan
Rowan threw his head back cackling
Ruby was getting annoyed.

"Can I just practice already?" Ruby asked crossing her arms "Okay okay, yes ma'am." Rylan said sarcastically, saluting

"Oh who's this, Rowan, is that your girlfriend?" Rowan's mom asked poking her head out from the room she was in, Rowan turned red "Mom! No!" Rylan cackled, wincing when Ruby elbowed him in the ribs, he dragged her to Rowan's room and shoved her towards the drums. He sat down at the drums, "Drums, Ruby, Ruby, drums." Ruby rolled her eyes sitting on the floor, Rylan looked for a CD to play and chose a Green Day CD, Dookie.

Rylan skipped to Longview and started drumming, absolutely beating the drums during the chorus. Ruby watched. Rowan walked in and threw a pillow at Rylan, "Keep it down, we've already gotten three noise complaints" "Hah, nothing compared to our twelve noise complaints" "RYLAN!" "Shhhhhh" Rylan said. Rowan looked at him raising an eyebrow.

______________________________________

BITE MY LIP AND CLOSE MY EYES, TAKE ME AWAY TO PARADISE, I'M SO DAMN BORED, I'M GOING BLIND AND I SMELL LIKE SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
-me